FOR SALE: 13 Red Boss VMP Gen2

THEOMOODLEY

I’ve decided to sell my 13 Boss 302, if I find anyone interested. Located in central Oklahoma in OKC area. The car has an extensive modification list, and I’m happy to share this list, dyno sheets, etc with anyone who is truly interested in buying the car. Feel free to PM me for more information. Details below.

2013 Race Red Boss 302 w/ 25,000 miles currently. Stock wheels included. Torsen and Recaro package. Awesome condition, very well cared for, always garaged. Oil changed every 5k miles all its life. Interior is nearly flawless, just some slight fading to the shifter and e-brake boots and then one tiny hole in the crease of the drivers side Recaro seat. Only exterior flaws include the usual few rock chips from normal driving and the usual bit of front splitter scraping. There is a lien on the car, but my bank will release lien to provide title immediately upon payment of vehicle.

Basic overview of modifications included here:
-PS Lighting Solutions Custom OEM headlight housings built with blacked internals, switchback LED DRL strips/halos, boss lens etching, tinted lens, OEM HID setup.
-VMP Gen2 stage 3 blower system
-very mild Comp Stage 2 blower cams (great for n/a setup too)
-ACT stage 2 clutch with lightened flywheel
-MGW shifter
-JLT intake w/ S&B powercone filter
-DSS aluminum driveshaft
-Forgestar CF-10 20” wheels built to spec for S197 mustang. 20x12R and 20x10F. Wrapped with MT street comp tires
-Willwood Brakes front and rear
-upgraded wheel studs and lug nuts
-upgraded OPG
-full Kooks Exhaust system 1 7/8”, catted H pipe with OEM boss side pipes connected, full 3” catback
-BMR suspension components and BMR boss springs
-chromoly FRPP strut tower brace
-ID1000 injectors and VMP BAP
-extensively tuned collaboratively between VMP and West Bend Dyno for 91 w/ Boostane mixed to 93 equivalent or pump 93 and separate tune for 100 octane race fuel
-Pioneer speakers
-much more

I also have a BRAND-NEW still in box full return style fuel system and 1500cc injectors from DeatschWerks for the car. Bought it recently with plans to install it and have the car tuned via remote session through Lund Racing for e85 and 93 octane, but have decided to sell. Will include this system, which costed $4,000 total, for my asking price of the car. This system will support far over 1000whp without getting too hot, even on a roadcourse. Current system isn’t enough for e85 fuel. VMP billet rails on the way also.

Asking price: $35,000
No trades, cash only.
PM for full build sheets, dyno sheets, etc.
(Am willing to negotiate price to some extent if buyer does not want fuel system, billet rails, and 1500cc injector setup. Over $4,000 value)

View attachment 1683989
View attachment 1683990
View attachment 1683991
View attachment 1683993
Is this available? If so, what is the best way to contact you?

THEOMOODLEY

I’ve decided to sell my 13 Boss 302, if I find anyone interested. Located in central Oklahoma in OKC area. The car has an extensive modification list, and I’m happy to share this list, dyno sheets, etc with anyone who is truly interested in buying the car. Feel free to PM me for more information. Details below.

2013 Race Red Boss 302 w/ 25,000 miles currently. Stock wheels included. Torsen and Recaro package. Awesome condition, very well cared for, always garaged. Oil changed every 5k miles all its life. Interior is nearly flawless, just some slight fading to the shifter and e-brake boots and then one tiny hole in the crease of the drivers side Recaro seat. Only exterior flaws include the usual few rock chips from normal driving and the usual bit of front splitter scraping. There is a lien on the car, but my bank will release lien to provide title immediately upon payment of vehicle.

-PS Lighting Solutions Custom OEM headlight housings built with blacked internals, switchback LED DRL strips/halos, boss lens etching, tinted lens, OEM HID setup.
-MGW shifter
-DSS aluminum driveshaft
-Forgestar CF-10 20” wheels built to spec for S197 mustang. 20x12R and 20x10F. Wrapped with MT street comp tires
-upgraded OPG
-full Kooks Exhaust system 1 7/8”, catted H pipe with OEM boss side pipes connected, full 3” catback
-extensively tuned collaboratively between VMP and West Bend Dyno for 91 w/ Boostane mixed to 93 equivalent or pump 93 and separate tune for 100 octane race fuel
-Pioneer speakers
-much more

I also have a BRAND-NEW still in box full return style fuel system and 1500cc injectors from DeatschWerks for the car. Bought it recently with plans to install it and have the car tuned via remote session through Lund Racing for e85 and 93 octane, but have decided to sell. Will include this system, which costed $4,000 total, for my asking price of the car. This system will support far over 1000whp without getting too hot, even on a roadcourse. Current system isn’t enough for e85 fuel. VMP billet rails on the way also.

No trades, cash only.
(Am willing to negotiate price to some extent if buyer does not want fuel system, billet rails, and 1500cc injector setup. Over $4,000 value)

View attachment 1683989
View attachment 1683990
View attachment 1683991
View attachment 1683993
Hi, is this still available? If so, what’s the best way to contact you?

THEOMOODLEY

-MGW shifter
-DSS aluminum driveshaft
-upgraded OPG
-Pioneer speakers
-much more

No trades, cash only.

View attachment 1683989
View attachment 1683990
View attachment 1683991
View attachment 1683993
Hi, is still available? If so, what is the best way to contact you?

Wesfire2828

Established Member
Still available guys. Had to fix a few minor aesthetic problems from poor installation from previous owner (or the speed shop that “professionally” installed all modifications).

68gtscode

Established Member
Now a year after you initially listed it, your Boss seems to be priced well below market? I would look at comparable cars and potentially increase your asking price... Either way, GLWS!

Wesfire2828

Established Member
Now a year after you initially listed it, your Boss seems to be priced well below market? I would look at comparable cars and potentially increase your asking price... Either way, GLWS!
Very true, have been thinking on what price to ask in the current market. Mileage is sitting at 41k now. Highway miles. Had changed my mind and was planning on full SLA front end, among other roadcourse modifications. If it sells, i’ll make the switch to a 14-15 Z28.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Very true, have been thinking on what price to ask in the current market. Mileage is sitting at 41k now. Highway miles. Had changed my mind and was planning on full SLA front end, among other roadcourse modifications. If it sells, i’ll make the switch to a 14-15 Z28.
I’ll give you a bump for a good look car / mod list. Good luck with the sale.

But also mention your z/28 is spot on. Most underrated American muscle car made in the past 15 years imo.

Wesfire2828

Established Member
I’ll give you a bump for a good look car / mod list. Good luck with the sale.

But also mention your z/28 is spot on. Most underrated American muscle car made in the past 15 years imo.
I appreciate it!

And I agree 100%. Mild HCI and headers, and you’ve got a 600whp LS7 in front of a true, top-loader Tremec to back it up. Factory SLA front end and rear IRS. Hard to beat if you can get over the interior.

Hated the rear mounted trans in my vettes. The ZR1 with MGW and triple disc clutch felt worse than any of the mustangs I’ve had in the past.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
PM me the VIN and the dyno sheet. I'm a buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread