13 Shelby Paint Corrected & Ceramic Coated

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Expensive, but getting a great paint correction doesn't come cheap. Looks awesome!

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
This is my door. Crazy!

Attachments

• 0D1E7073-ACBB-48E9-88C3-30E6316E381D.jpeg
    0D1E7073-ACBB-48E9-88C3-30E6316E381D.jpeg
    218.8 KB · Views: 195

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Looks great!

I did mine for $100.....but I had to do all the labor. I've had the ceramic coating on for about 18 months now and it's holding up excellent. Only thing I've done is an occasional car wash. Before, I was touching up polishing and reapplying sealant every 6 months. It's definitely more care free, repels water spots and dust much better.

_Snake_

Established Member
Yeah I'm familiar with him but it's too far to drive.

I can understand that. However, he’ll have your vehicle for several days so it’s not like you spend all that time on the road at once. Considering the cost and quality, I’d be willing to make the trip. That’s just me, though. He did a paint correction on my 13 Boss and xPel / ceramic coating on my S6, FWIW.

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Hell yeah bro! Looks killer. Good job on that GT500.

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
damn only $1600 after 29 hours of work? that sounds super cheap- heck of a deal you got AND it looks tremendous.

Oh I know, thanks.. I’m very happy with the result and price.

Looks great!

I did mine for $100.....but I had to do all the labor. I've had the ceramic coating on for about 18 months now and it's holding up excellent. Only thing I've done is an occasional car wash. Before, I was touching up polishing and reapplying sealant every 6 months. It's definitely more care free, repels water spots and dust much better.

Excellent to hear. I live in a very dusty city since we have 4 large open pit mines close by. Hoping this helps the maintenance!

Hell yeah bro! Looks killer. Good job on that GT500.

Thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread