Not open for further replies.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Staged to get a rise of people.

kyStang1889

Ford Tech
Established Member
No not staged. Heard about this, other kids tried to sell him drugs and he turned them in. Broke his leg and a few other things.

evolve

Established Member
People get beat up daily. Does it REALLY matter what color anyone was? No. So whats your point?

nordy racer

Established Member
His point is that if that was a black kid that got beat up by 3 white kids there would be public outrage!!!!

YUP, Al Sharpton would have the first flight down to that school with a news crew.

SiCKS1D3R

.:HOLLYW666D:.
Established Member
LoL, I love when people try to stir the pot and make things racial. C'mon now. I could post multiple CURRENT cases that involve IGNORANT white individuals who ran over a black with a car, surrounded and hung a black, yelled racial slurs ect... due to the color of their skin. ( LoL all in the deep south of course. ) Shit doesn't " pop off " like that down here in Southern California, trust me. Haha. I have a family member in Georgia, I hear shit on a daily. What I'm getting at is, people see COLOR too much. Anyways the whole " Treyvon " case was hot because you had a grown ass man who shot and killed an unarmed teen who happened to be black. Of course it's going to get attention. Also Zimmerman had saved chat conversations on his p/c in which he said he's going to hunt " ******* " n such blah blah blah. Me personally, I could care less. It has NOTHING to do with me OR my Cobra, LoOL.

Steve@BAS

Established Member
This case is important for the fact it is just after Trayvon Martin, where there are black protests, the black chamber of commerce says to boycott Florida, Jesse Jackson says FL is an apartheid state. Then this happens in the same state, and not one peep from them.

Just proves media bias. bleh, what can ya do

P Weave

Established Member
Three dudes "beat down" 1 helpless guy and only leave two black eyes and a broken hand? What a bunch of bitches. Jumping someone just goes to show you're too weak and scared to do it yourself. Hope the kids pride and wounds heal quick!

SiCKS1D3R

.:HOLLYW666D:.
Established Member
This case is important for the fact it is just after Trayvon Martin, where there are black protests, the black chamber of commerce says to boycott Florida, Jesse Jackson says FL is an apartheid state. Then this happens in the same state, and not one peep from them.

Just proves media bias. bleh, what can ya do
Was it racially motivated or were they just being *******? LoL. Zimmerman KILLED a boy, these 3 fools left the kid with bruises and a black eye.

B0B

Established Member
what about the white kid who got the shit kicked out of him outside a youth athletic center by the black kids who wanted his shoes? didn't see that on the news either did you? i hate liberals. they talk about the "innocent trayvon Martin" and how he was targeted for being black. He was a punk, thug, lowlife scum bag and the world is a better place without him. about the innocent kids who get beat up for their shoes or for refusing to buy drugs.. where is the outcry about this? there is none, because the white people don't want to be labeled as racist, and these stupid white politicians are too scared of being labeled as a racist to do anything about it, so they let it go. I'm so sick of this racial BS. Things need to be called the way they are, not spun around by the media and these "civil rights" groups. People are too ignorant to see the blatant facts, they ignore them. you can't argue the truth, and the truth is that black people commit more violent crime than white people do. instead of arguing who done it and whether or not its true or any of that other shit, why don't they focus on fixing the problem.

94SN95

Established Member
LoL, I love when people try to stir the pot and make things racial. C'mon now. I could post multiple CURRENT cases that involve IGNORANT white individuals who ran over a black with a car, surrounded and hung a black, yelled racial slurs ect... due to the color of their skin. ( LoL all in the deep south of course. ) Shit doesn't " pop off " like that down here in Southern California, trust me. Haha. I have a family member in Georgia, I hear shit on a daily. What I'm getting at is, people see COLOR too much. Anyways the whole " Treyvon " case was hot because you had a grown ass man who shot and killed an unarmed teen who happened to be black. Of course it's going to get attention. Also Zimmerman had saved chat conversations on his p/c in which he said he's going to hunt " ******* " n such blah blah blah. Me personally, I could care less. It has NOTHING to do with me OR my Cobra, LoOL.

WOW someone with some common sense ......well said

hittinboost

Established Member
what about the white kid who got the shit kicked out of him outside a youth athletic center by the black kids who wanted his shoes? didn't see that on the news either did you? i hate liberals. they talk about the "innocent trayvon Martin" and how he was targeted for being black. He was a punk, thug, lowlife scum bag and the world is a better place without him. about the innocent kids who get beat up for their shoes or for refusing to buy drugs.. where is the outcry about this? there is none, because the white people don't want to be labeled as racist, and these stupid white politicians are too scared of being labeled as a racist to do anything about it, so they let it go. I'm so sick of this racial BS. Things need to be called the way they are, not spun around by the media and these "civil rights" groups. People are too ignorant to see the blatant facts, they ignore them. you can't argue the truth, and the truth is that black people commit more violent crime than white people do. instead of arguing who done it and whether or not its true or any of that other shit, why don't they focus on fixing the problem.
Ding ding ding WINNER! :beer:

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
racial harmony...long live Archie

sammy-davis-archie-bunker-kiss-2.jpg

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member

This Will be moved to smack down in four, three, two…

Seriously, this post is so full of fail and bullshit I don't know where to begin.

Let's start with, if you didn't care you wouldn't have spent the effort to type all that diarrhea to begin with.

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
ask yourself this...........would it be on national news if ALL THE KIDS were the same race/color?

and my point is made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread