14 inch Brembos with Brake Ducts :)

weaselp1

Established Member
Bruce at Full Tilt Boogie Racing just installed Brembo calipers with the FTBR 2 piece 14 inch rotors and some brake ducts for me. Bruce sent me this pic yesterday. I plan on picking up the car tomorrow or Thursday. I can't wait to try them out. Bruce also installed the 13 inch rear kit and some russell SS brake lines to match :banana:

Pic of Brembos
2013042295194540_zps57a2f9a6.jpg
"]
2013042295194540_zps57a2f9a6.jpg
[/URL]

snakeraper11b

Established Member
What brake kit is that to mount the caliper? FTBR? It's not vintage venom, and thats the only 14" retrofit kit I know of. Also what wheels are you running with this set up? Specs on the wheels as well please.

weaselp1

Established Member
What brake kit is that to mount the caliper? FTBR? It's not vintage venom, and thats the only 14" retrofit kit I know of. Also what wheels are you running with this set up? Specs on the wheels as well please.

Here are the specs on my wheels:AFS Wheels Mustang 03 Cobra Wheel Machined Face SVT

As far as the kit to mount the caliper, It is a FTBR kit that Bruce is developing and should be selling soon.

Hope that answers your questions.
Thanks,
Mike

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
These are F50 Brembo 4 piston radial mount calipers. We manufacture the floating hats and floating rotors. It's pretty much identical to the Brembo Gran Turismo, 355x32mm kit and all parts on this kit are interchangable with the Brembo kit.

We hope to have an announcement on this kit in the very near future. Mike is a little ahead of the curve here because his car has spent some time resting on our lift. ;-)

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Awesome, i cannot wait till my 14inch wilwood 6p kit shows up, any day now!

Any photos of the rear rotors, i have been contemplating on getting a set. Just worried about them matching the front wilwoods.

Thanks

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Awesome, i cannot wait till my 14inch wilwood 6p kit shows up, any day now!

Any photos of the rear rotors, i have been contemplating on getting a set. Just worried about them matching the front wilwoods.

Thanks

The SN-95 13" rear IRS conversion kit can be found at the bottom of this page on our web site:

FTBR Brake Parts

SlowSVT

Established Member
We hope to have an announcement on this kit in the very near future. Mike is a little ahead of the curve here because his car has spent some time resting on our lift. ;-)

can I leave my car on that lift? Maybe some FTBR will rub off on it! :-D

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Dammit Bruce...would you please quit coming out with better stuff! ;-)

I'm just a guy that likes making Mustangs go stupid fast. I can't help it! ;-)

can I leave my car on that lift? Maybe some FTBR will rub off on it! :-D

Russ, nothing rubs off. We need to bolt it on! :poke:

Is their an option for drilled/slotted?

Those rotors are slotted. We do not offer ANY drilled rotors. I have seen far too many drilled rotors fail and I don't want failure associated with our parts. :-D

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Bruce that kit looks killer. Hope it's a big success for you guys. I will grab one soon enough.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
I'm just a guy that likes making Mustangs go stupid fast. I can't help it! ;-)

Russ, nothing rubs off. We need to bolt it on! :poke:

Those rotors are slotted. We do not offer ANY drilled rotors. I have seen far too many drilled rotors fail and I don't want failure associated with our parts. :-D

Which is what i figured, Is it possible for you to custom make a set, I wont hold you accountable if failure occurs!
:beer:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Bruce, do you sell a brake duct cooling kit?

Unfortunately I only made an extremely limited number of these brake duct kits that fit the SN-95 14" Brembo conversion and Mike was the fortunate recipient of the very last kit that I had.

However, having said that, any SN-95 front brake duct kit should work with this upgrade.

SonicBeast

Established Member
Oh man do those look good. I wish I had the coin to do that. Maybe tax time next year haha. Ill be calling Bruce tho that's forsure. Can't wait to check them out in person this summer hopefully.

weaselp1

Established Member
Oh man do those look good. I wish I had the coin to do that. Maybe tax time next year haha. Ill be calling Bruce tho that's forsure. Can't wait to check them out in person this summer hopefully.

where are you located in the milwaukee area? I am in menomonee falls

Users who are viewing this thread