FOR SALE: 14 Shelby pp rear wheels weldcraft widened

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Sold my 14 gt500, now selling my rear wheels that did not go with the car, bought 2 rear ford O.E.
Performance pack wheels, center caps and tire sensors from a local ford dealer, sent the wheels to weld craft to add an inch, have 1 year old nitto
Nt05r 315-30-20’s on them that are still like new, probably have close to 800 street miles on them maybe with no sitting burnouts, refused to do that to my car and tires. Has not been to the track, I paid a little more for weldcraft to smooth the inside of the barrel (smooth the welds)
Very nice condition, no vibration, no bends and absolutely no curb rash, would like $1200 and will not be shipping these as I don’t have a PayPal anymore and won’t use it again, local pick upView attachment 1765179View attachment 1765180View attachment 1765181View attachment 1765182View attachment 1765183View attachment 1765184

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
What are those Nittos like on the road? I had r888r's on my GT, similar to those?

sprsonic

Established Member
They did great on the road. Never drove the car in the rain so I can’t speak for that, from what I read is the Toyo’s have more traction but wear out quicker, I’d buy them again, I had a set of Mickey Thompson et street ss on them before and didn’t like those

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
They did great on the road. Never drove the car in the rain so I can’t speak for that, from what I read is the Toyo’s have more traction but wear out quicker, I’d buy them again, I had a set of Mickey Thompson et street ss on them before and didn’t like those

You have stock spring or lowered? Any issues of rubbing, jounce relocation?

sprsonic

Established Member
Yes, lowered on bmr springs and panhard bar, no rub whatsoever

Users who are viewing this thread