14 Shelby VS C6Z

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Lol as do I. A few guys I know told me to come check this place out. Pretty cool so far! I like the fact that most on here are real about stuff and not brand loyal. That is one thing I hate about LS1tech. 80% of people think their LS cars can't be beat...drives me up the wall...lol

I love/respect all fast cars...Chevy, Ford, Lambo, Merc...You name it. This really is the best car forum around too. I've been on all of em.:rockon:

djervin

Established Member
Bus lengths? That's awesome, now I feel pretty confident when I run into one on the highway. Thanks!

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
5.bro :lol1: Because you know exactly how long I've been following this forum...suuureee you do. And 5.0 is the ONLY car I've ever owned too...:poke:

Same logic works for your comment towards FRC. Because you know exactly how long he has been following this forum....

See how that works?

ArabianOak

Established Member
Thanks guys. Bmr upper and lower control arms and Ferrari Michelin pilot super sport tires, which are by far the greatest investment I made on the Shelby. They hook a million times better than stock gy.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Good kill OP. Crazy how simple bolt ons can push that 5.8 to new heights. Buddy of mine made over 800rwhp with cams, tb, tune, and some other things that I forget at the moment.

08 Z06 Dude

ATD UV77MC
Established Member
Looked at your sig, whats your Z putting down? I'm going to guess over 1000 :eek:

1117 HP on a SuperFlow chassis dyno, one of the reasons for the switch to ProEFI was to be able to keep the tires under it. The traction and launch control is simply amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread