14 year old Poses as Police Officer in Chicago

Jekyl

Established Member
Kid would make a great undercover police officer one day lol

Too bad no police agency will ever hire him now that he is charged with impersonating a police officer.

Lankhoss

Established Member
So, did his parents just drop him off for "cop day" or what????

Anyone else find it interesting that a 14 year old boy gets fully dressed in a police uniform and makes it to a police station in the first place???

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Ahhh...my home towns police force...the best in the wor...uggh..countr..noo...stat...well...oh hell the best in chicago lol. 60% of the time they do thier jobs right 100% of the time.

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
He's fascinated by the work. So they are going to put a potential future officer behind bars, cause someone else sucks at doing their job. ;)

My little brothers did a lot of ride-alongs with officers all through out their teenage lives, now both of them are police. I think they should do this more often, it would help keep kids mind in the right place, and also set a good path for their careers when they are old enough.

mustanginky

Established Member
Ya the Chicago PD is a joke. So much corruption it is rediculous

Just the Police Dept? How about the whole state of Illinois? what the last 3 Governers in prison or going? Or how about the city alderman or whatever whom is a leader in the Gangster Desciples? I'd say more than just the police force up there is corrupt. That whole city is littered with a major gang problem and political problems as well.

Rick88LX

Established Member
So, did his parents just drop him off for "cop day" or what????

Anyone else find it interesting that a 14 year old boy gets fully dressed in a police uniform and makes it to a police station in the first place???

Yeah, I was wondering the same. Maybe he rode a bus? Must have been a pretty damn good uniform too...missing only a star somewhere on it.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
The teenager appeared in a juvenile courtroom on Monday with his hands cuffed behind his back. A judge ordered that he be held at the juvenile center because he could pose a danger to himself

That doesn't seem right. Shouldn't the "DEPARTMENT" suffer some MAJOR consequences? I mean, THEY ASIGNED HIM A PARTNER, he patrolled for FIVE HOURS.....THEY DIDN'T NOTICE TILL THE END.....WOW

Users who are viewing this thread