16k Original Mile 96 Mystic Cobra w/ 6spd and Procharger $12,900!!!!

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Come on Matt, you can do it lol.

How's the truck?

Technically I could. Just sold my CTS-V. But by the looks of it it will go for well over the $12,500 it was listed on here for(to which I am not surprised) and I'm just not willing to do that.
I think I am going to try and sell my Sierra Denali, keep the powerjoke and try to get in to a C6Z06 or C63 AMG. We'll see.

Truck is good! I've put about 300 miles on it over the past couple of days and NO issues. The body is a little rougher than the pictures show but things always look nicer in pictures.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
I believe that Joe said he bought it from the 2nd owner. So that would make Joe the third owner. Correct me if I'm wrong Joe.

WillyB93

Established Member
Everybody seems to be waiting till last minute to bid and try to win the car these days. GLWS

buddha93

Established Member
I'd be willing to bet there's a dealer or two in the fray. A clean car like that is an easy sell for them, and they have the ability to finance it to seal the deal.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
If I had the extra cash and garage space I would've snapped this up in a second! I've always wanted a clean Mystic Cobra. Good luck getting the most you can for it.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Will sell during the Hurricane/Tropical Storm on the East Coast should sell for more :beer:

Hopefully no one who is bidding looses power during the last few seconds of the Auction.

HouseOfPower

wow! $11,700. I had 54 watchers and not one bid in the last 5 days after getting to $11,700 in the first two days. I'm in shock. NOT a good deal for me

bigdave03

Established Member
Damn... I guess i was busy dealing with Irene and missed this entire F/s thread :(

WillyB93

Established Member
Well that does suck, at least it is sold if the buyer comes through.

Users who are viewing this thread