179 mile 93 on ebay

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Anyone see this he states it still has the original oil and filter on it. How bad could that be?

My guess would be that the oil and filter at 179 original miles "should" be as they were when this car was sold in 1993. The oil, or I should say the oil additives would only break down with heat and combustion chamber by-product contamination, neither of which would be an issue with a car that only has 179 original miles.

R

Last edited:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
That would make a nice driver.... I could not find a new 93 Cobra in '93 as they were selling so quick in my area. It would be like having the new 93 Cobra I always wanted. I bet the owner would pass out if the buyer flew in and drove the car home, a little smokey burnout would be awesome too. LOL.

Speedfreek

Established Member
That would make a nice driver.... I could not find a new 93 Cobra in '93 as they were selling so quick in my area. It would be like having the new 93 Cobra I always wanted. I bet the owner would pass out if the buyer flew in and drove the car home, a little smokey burnout would be awesome too. LOL.

:rockon::burnout::rockon::burnout:

93SVTCobra

Established Member

You laugh but a friend of mine flew out to KY and drove a 230 mile 95 R home to NJ a few years back.

asperformance

Banned
I am bidding on the car, But the guy was not to nice a Fellow on the phone. I told him I had a 28K bid and would go more but he acted like he didn't have time to talk to me. Anyone know this guy? He seems on the up and up, and he could have just thought I was a tire kicker.

UWISSSH

Underground 93 Guru
Established Member
I am bidding on the car, But the guy was not to nice a Fellow on the phone. I told him I had a 28K bid and would go more but he acted like he didn't have time to talk to me. Anyone know this guy? He seems on the up and up, and he could have just thought I was a tire kicker.

Did you see his response to some guy about buying a car with miles and looking for the drag stip slip under the seat? I think it's official that this guy is a tool! Nice car though!

asperformance

Banned
Didn't look at any of his past dealings, I just wanted to buy the car, we will see how this turns out. I think he has someone running his bid, every time I'd bid I'd come back and check it, I'd be out bid again by like 100$ so may not be an honest auction, I'd pay 30K for it, but that is about it.

kfrg

Banned
Orig. oil and you drove the car for very short distances over 14 years? Can I pave my driveway with the amount of sludge in that engine?
What is wrong with you, did you actually believe that a short trip up the block would be "easier" on your car than a nice lengthly highway trip?

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Orig. oil and you drove the car for very short distances over 14 years? Can I pave my driveway with the amount of sludge in that engine?
What is wrong with you, did you actually believe that a short trip up the block would be "easier" on your car than a nice lengthly highway trip?

x2. That is absolutely disgusting. Other than the oil never being changed for that long. the car is beutiful

asperformance

Banned
I agree with the short trips, this limits the possibilities of something happening to it, however I would have changed the oil at least once every 3 months, keep the original filter, throw it on at MCA shows. Who would know if the oil was original or not, Beautiful car he has.

Users who are viewing this thread