18" anthracite fr500s cheap

matt87

Established Member
putting the add here for the local fellas to get first dibs before idiot time on cl. set of anthracite 18x9 and 18x10 fr500s. they have 265-35-18 sumitomos htzrII front and 285s rear. the back tires are just about done, fronts at least 75%. rims are in fair condition, not perfect, few nicks, and minor rash. looking to get 425.00 for the set. ordered new wheels and hope to have them in and on by the middle of the month. they are still on my car and can be viewed anytime. pm me here if any interest.
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc150/matt1987_photo/Picture135.jpg

matt87

Established Member
the pic is from the former owner(pony23 from ct), and it did have ccws back in the day. he traded the car in at tasca and put the fr500s on it when he did. sold the ccws before the trade in. i'm a poor guy, i'm only doing saleen reps but i always liked those wheels and never owned a set before. anyways the fr500s are ready to go, i'll put the car on stands if someone wants them before my new ones come in.

matt87

Established Member
rash isnt bad, i'm just very very anal about my car. the fronts are perfect, the back ones are the ones with small defects on the lip. sorry dont have any pics atm. try to get some up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread