18" Lightning Replicas

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Why are stock replicas so damed hard to find for these trucks? Its borderline impossible. Ive found 20" chrome replicad online but nothing in an 18. Is there a website people use go find these wheels? Finding replicas for my Cobra was as simple as using google.

So does anyone have any idea where to find any online? My wheels on my truck are ate to shit and causing BAD vibrations. Help would be appriciated!

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Ive looked for used ones. And LR? Latemodel restro? Im not finding classifieds?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

kingpin025

Established Member
I've hunted high and low for the reps. I managed to find two 02 reps a month back on ebay. The two companies that produced these CCI out of Florida and Factory Reproductions, Chino, CA (currently makes 01-02 20" in any finish) are not producing the 18" 01-02. I've spoken to FR sales directly and they said they haven't heard of enough interest to make a production run (500 wheels) of the 18". They can be contacted at (909) 590-5252 or on factoryreproductions.com. If we can pepper them with calls and emails maybe they'll hook us up.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Yea ive been on LR looking but most everything thats been posted gets bought within hours lol, it would be fine if I wasnt in a serious need of wheels and could wait

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

4a7191a

Established Member
iv got the same problem you have. the owner before me of my lightning curb rashed all but one wheel. so i looked around when it came tire time and was screwed, the market was dead. id check ahead way before you need tires as im doing. alot of people dont like to ship them too, which is a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread