18x9 & 18x10.5 True Forged Mach 5's

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLACK281

Established Member
SOLD

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...=1#post5286098
THATS THE LINK TO THE PICTURES. THESE WHEELS LOOK AWESOME, THEYRE THE BRUSHED FINISHED WITH POLISHED LIP. 18X9 AND 18X10.5 REARS. THEY WERE MADE FOR A BIG BRAKE SET UP FOR THE FRONT. ASKING $2500 PLUS THE SHIPPING. LIVE IN BAKERSFIELD CA IF PICK UP IS PREFERED. DONT GOT AN EMAIL RIGHT NOW SO PM IF INTERESTED.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
he forgot to mention that theyre 3 piece and i believe he said he never had them mounted. still sitting in the boxes.

this is what they will look like on your car
DSC01383.jpg

this is a good deal because A: theyre already done and B: our costs on brushed finish is going up quite a bit....

and i can vouch for him that he does have the wheels. i met him in person to deliver his wheels and he seem like a really nice/honest guy. heck, he paid his deposit with a personal check :thumbsup:

hopefully he'll get some pics of the wheels up soon to show you guys that theyre still mint (which is what he told me). im just saying he DOES actually have them and they sweet as hell!

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
If those had just a *little* more tapered spoke that got fatter towards the hub...they'd look PERFECT on these cars.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
mblgjr said:
If those had just a *little* more tapered spoke that got fatter towards the hub...they'd look PERFECT on these cars.
I think they are perfect as is. Awesome wheels. I've got more compliments on mine than any wheel that I've owned.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ill help you out bro. :beer:

here are his wheels. not LIKE his, but actually his. if theyre still in brand new condition, this is what you'll be getting.

IMG_4298.jpg

IMG_4299.jpg

IMG_4300.jpg

IMG_4301.jpg

IMG_4302.jpg

IMG_4305.jpg

check out that beautiful brushed finish!
IMG_4303.jpg

IMG_4306.jpg

IMG_4307.jpg

pretty light...
IMG_4308.jpg

IMG_4309.jpg

the fronts are "no cut" which means there is TONS of room for any kind of big brake kit you can throw at it! :coolman:

Attachments

• IMG_4298.jpg
    IMG_4298.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_4299.jpg
    IMG_4299.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4300.jpg
    IMG_4300.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 48

BLACK281

Established Member
Thanks for the pics Steve. I appreciate it. These were the best wheels out of all the cars that showed at the knotts show so they are awesome. Just got to sell cause i need to pay off some bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread