18x9/18x10 CT-R Chrome Wheels

GarageLogic

Established Member
I am putting up for sale a set of 18x9/18x10 wheels w/tires. Wheels will fit any 2005-2009 Mustang (including the massive front brakes on the GT500) with no clearance issues. I've had them on my car since March of this year and they are in flawless condition with no scratches and/or curb rash. I am including the tires that are currently mounted to the wheels, a set of Goodyear F1 Supercar tires (255/45-18f/285/40-18r). Tires have about 10K miles on them. Front tires have considerable wear on the inside portion of both tires due to an alignment issue I only recently become aware of and corrected this weekend. I'll try to get some pics later today, but they are the same wheels/tires pictured here on the car.

Gatlin004m.jpg

Gatlin012m.jpg

Gatlin016m.jpg

$900 firm. I will not ship, pick up only. I will consider delivery within 90 miles of 37129.

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
Hey bro nice wheels are they still available?? If so......I know you said on your post "pick up only" or "delivery within 90 Miles".....What's the least you would take if I were to pay for shipping?? I live in Missouri in between St. Louis and Kansas City. Let me know bro.....:beer:

GarageLogic

Established Member
Hey bro nice wheels are they still available?? If so......I know you said on your post "pick up only" or "delivery within 90 Miles".....What's the least you would take if I were to pay for shipping?? I live in Missouri in between St. Louis and Kansas City. Let me know bro.....:beer:
It's not a matter of cost, it's a matter of how much of a pain it is to ship wheels with tires mounted on them. I'd just prefer to sell them locally, if possible. I know that greatly reduces the market, but so be it.

Users who are viewing this thread