FOR SALE: 1965 A/FX Lil Hoss Drag Car. Very Rare. Danbury Mint. 1:24 scale

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Up for sale I have a 1965 Mustang fastback A/FX Lil Hoss Drag Car, made by Danbury Mint with the original certificate title. These cars are very rare and hard to find. My car is in excellent condition, it's just missing the tiny hood pins which you need a magnifying glass to see. It's what the hood sits on. Other than that, it's in excellent condition. I'm selling it for $175.00.

One sold for $139.00 on eBay the other day and it had two broken wheels.

I only accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, CashApp, for those that want buyer protection I can send you an invoice via Square to you email address, but I ask, you pay an additional 4% processing fee

A:FX-1.jpg

AFX-2.jpg

AFX-3.jpg

AFX-4.jpg

AFX-5.jpg

AFX-6.jpg

AFX-7.jpg

AFX-8.jpg

AFX-9.jpg

AFX-10.jpg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
All my Franklin/Danbury Mint 1:24 Models for sale that are Mustangs...

Franklin Mint 1-24.jpg

I also have a 69' GTO Judge in Orange, 70' Chevelle LS6 SS454 in dark blue, 1 Red 64 GTO Convertible, 1 Black or either Nocturne Blue 64 GTO Convertible. It's hard to tell. I only bring it up because my Dad had a Nocturne Blue 64' GTO for 18 years when I was growing up and in the light it looked like a very dark blue, but when there was any cloud coverage or when it started to become the evening it just looked like a black car, I also have a Teal and white 2 tone 55' Bel Air, and a 69' Z/28 Convertible in white with red stripes. I'm not sure which one is a Danbury Mint model and which one is a Franklin Mint until I remove it from the case.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pretty nice collection. You shouldn't have to try too hard to sell them. Consider eBay, of course, but they you've got to pay their exhoranant seller fees. 1:24 scale is the best IMO. Danbury and Franklin Mints no longer make cars, so they're definitely hard to find at times.

Best of luck with your sales!

I used to have about 40 muscle cars from the '60s and '70s from both Mints. I miss them. Now, I have to satisfied with these (mostly) Franklin Mint 1:43 models.
1639572797254.jpeg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Thanks! You have a sweet collection, that is much bigger than what I have. I have 10 total.

I'm not trying too hard to sell these, especially the 1965 A/FX Lil Hoss Mustang. That one is very rare and if I can get it to sell, i'll just keep it.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I found more kinda hidden in plain sight among my 1:24 hand-built models. I have 16 total Danbury/Franklin Mint models total.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have about 30 Franklin Mint and a few Danbury mint. I never really thought of selling them though

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I have about 30 Franklin Mint and a few Danbury mint. I never really thought of selling them though
Nice man! I found this 68' CJ by Danbury Mint, made by GMP. It's the only Franklin Mint/Danbury Mint model I have made by GMP. I think it will pair perfectly with my 65 A/FX Lil Hoss Drag Car.

68CJ-1.jpg

68CJ-2.jpg

68CJ-3.jpg

68CJ-4.jpg

68CJ-5.jpg

68CJ-6.jpg

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Sorry man, I sold those a while ago. I have quite a bit of 1:24/25 scale plastic models i've built. Most are GMs though and I do have a decent amount of 1:18 diecast GMP/Acme models. You may be interested in a custom 68' Bullitt 1:18 diecast I built, but my price is high since it took me a while to put it together.

PM me if you're interested in anything else.

B-1.jpg

B-2.jpg

B-3.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're welcome. I spent a lot of time on both of those sites back in the 1995-2003 period.

Users who are viewing this thread