1966 F100 450/510 Raptor Crate Engine 10R80

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Very clean. Not sure I would have spent the money on a raptor ecoboost if it were mine, but regardless, you did a good job.

most are doing 5.0 coyote stuff. Knew I wanted a 10 spd. Actually bought a ‘18 5.0 but when I got truck home to use for parts realized the truck had very minimal dmg. Fixed it dirt cheap drove it for summer then sold it with enough gain to pay for swap of the Raptor engine. Got a great buy from Ford Performance. I was wanting a bunch more power than the Coyote would provide in my price range.
Kind of dare to be different too. Long distance cruiser goal is 900 mi per fill.

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
My Samsung 8 will resize them in the photo editor. There is even the option to downsize them to preset sizes. Just pick one smaller than sid's requirements. Surely any more modern phone can do the same.

being a old fart it’s a bit more difficult to figure out that stuff. I have iPhone. I transferred pics from phone to desktop so can try that. No luck with proper Photobucket link yet. Will get it eventually. this site only allows a much smaller photo than most sites I am used to.

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Testing link

001.jpg

most things figured out but this cooler is huge! Will do a aluminum duct to route air and keep it moving thru cooler.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My Samsung 8 will resize them in the photo editor. There is even the option to downsize them to preset sizes. Just pick one smaller than sid's requirements. Surely any more modern phone can do the same.

Mine should do that too then since I have a Samsung 10 but I haven't seen that feature. I have found the screenshot trick to work pretty well regardless.

being a old fart it’s a bit more difficult to figure out that stuff. I have iPhone. I transferred pics from phone to desktop so can try that. No luck with proper Photobucket link yet. Will get it eventually. this site only allows a much smaller photo than most sites I am used to.

For each picture in your Photobucket album they will have a link to each picture as you probably saw. You can just keep posting those links in a single post or divide it up into a few posts if you have tons of photos.

This site makes it easy to upload photos from your phone though which is what most people use now I think, but you have to find the work around to the file size issue which on iPhone is pretty easy as previously explained. Sometimes the pictures from my camera are too large and other times they are fine so it is a random issue.

Dusten

Established Member
Mine should do that too then since I have a Samsung 10 but I haven't seen that feature. I have found the screenshot trick to work pretty well regardless.

For each picture in your Photobucket album they will have a link to each picture as you probably saw. You can just keep posting those links in a single post or divide it up into a few posts if you have tons of photos.

This site makes it easy to upload photos from your phone though which is what most people use now I think, but you have to find the work around to the file size issue which on iPhone is pretty easy as previously explained. Sometimes the pictures from my camera are too large and other times they are fine so it is a random issue.
Screenshot_20210207-143029_Photo Editor.jpg

It's not random. Aspect and zoom effect file size which effects upload ability

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
My Dad had a '66 with a 352 and 3 on the tree when I was a kid. Brings back memories.

Sweet build. Keep it up.

(Oh, and ditch the iphone)

I challenge Jay Inslee to a bare knuckles fight. if I win, he opens the state and renounces masks.

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Testing multi from PhotoBucket.

001(22).png

001(21).png

001(20).png

001(19).png

001(16).png

Attachments

• 001(22).png
    001(22).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 135
  • 001(21).png
    001(21).png
    2 MB · Views: 114
  • 001(20).png
    001(20).png
    1 MB · Views: 110
  • 001(19).png
    001(19).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 135

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Long distance cruiser goal is 900 mi per fill.

that well exceeds the mileage limitations of my bladder

I just use the SVTP and TAPATALK apps to post photos from my iPhone

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Now that I have app I am familiar I can do some proper posts. Hopefully a Mod can clean up all the doubles.

I bought a 2018 F150 for donor. It has 4k miles on it. Picked it up for 3250.00 plus tax and fees. Total was 4100. Plan on using the complete chassis for another build along with the 4k mi 3.5 eco.

Early afternoon when I picked up truck. By the time it was dark out the truck was torn apart.

I put the engine and transmission on scale just to get weight.

IMG_8625.JPG

IMG_8627.JPG

IMG_8628.JPG

IMG_8629.JPG

IMG_8630.JPG

IMG_8631.JPG

IMG_8632.JPG

IMG_8633.JPG

Wiring got cut & shorted the AGM battery and it simply Exploded!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Engine and transmission with accessories 718 lb. complete engine is only 407 lb.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I assume that was a wrecked F150? I couldn't tell from the pictures.

You sure don't waste any time. That's a quick teardown.

I challenge Jay Inslee to a bare knuckles fight. if I win, he opens the state and renounces masks.

Users who are viewing this thread