1966 F100 450/510 Raptor Crate Engine 10R80

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe people are forgetting all the custom work that has been done on this truck. That dash and instrument cluster are just beautiful. Just about everything I've seen Ecoboost do on this build is one off custom work. Like he says, let the truck speak for itself and quit pissing in his Cheerios.

Zemedici

Established Member
I will post again on April 1st when results are revealed. Too busy building more trucks than to get in arguments with knownothings. I will let truck speak for itself. Naysayers can wait until then.

You do build some awesome trucks man. I hope it sells for 200.

Keep rocking

Dusten

Established Member
Screenshot_20230127_222927_Instagram.jpg

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
29k would be less than 1/2 of the paint job! So if truck is free, all parts and other labor free…
300+ car show and a dozen judges got to pick 1, just one for the Best Paint award. It happened to be my truck.

I feel market is way down now vs 4-6 months ago but will soon find out.

Engine swap a 50k deal.

So if a ecoboost hater…

47177167-BDB9-463B-9B02-D1113BBD315D.jpeg

wckdvnm

Established Member

115k and you get a 2v with the factory eaton but painted black… please keep simping for a common engine found in a 4 year production truck over a 1 of 5 engine with documentation. Plus the wheels and interior color choice it terrible.

Sure the coyote is the better choice but the lightning motor is a yikes. Could have at least put a built 4v 5.4 especially for that amount of money.
And comparing your taste in restomod vs many others is dumb

02_Lightning

Established Member
This just comes across as a $30k truck. The 1 in 5 ecoboost means nothing. Honestly, who wants an ecoboost hot rod? You can easily get them from a scrap yard, plus, you can easily get them from any ford service department since they blow apart with regularity.
Hey, good luck to the seller, but don’t expect much for this. This was a money pit build with negative return.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
This just comes across as a $30k truck. The 1 in 5 ecoboost means nothing. Honestly, who wants an ecoboost hot rod? You can easily get them from a scrap yard, plus, you can easily get them from any ford service department since they blow apart with regularity.
Hey, good luck to the seller, but don’t expect much for this. This was a money pit build with negative return.
I didn’t know Stevie Wonder had an account here! Hey Man, always loved your music!

02_Lightning

Established Member
We will see… but I just can’t find any value in this truck that is over market value.

wckdvnm

Established Member

There it is the dumbest comment I have seen today.

That argument for it being a run of the mill engine applies to the other trucks you posted as well. Neither of those trucks are special, one has a 2v 5.4 with a factory blower and the other is a run of the mill 5.0 with some powder coating with a 6R80 no less. They aren’t a serialized 1 of 5.
Some idiot just paid 490k for vin #1 S650… and it being for charity is not a valid copout here.
There’s a market for restomods that are slammed and on some donk ass wheels and there’s OEM+ restomods; two different worlds.

Dusten

Established Member

You can find raptor Ecoboost engines with zero miles in wrecking yards? With a warranty?

Having owned a few ecoboosts, I'd hot rod one. They make better power stock than a 2v can handle without internals.

Users who are viewing this thread