FOR SALE: 1990 Foxbody Coyote Swap Project for Sale or Trade

DarthLord

Established Member
Projects are tough to move, this one has some nice parts.

GLWS
Thank you. Yes, the car is a great canvas and has the right stuff. That's why Im considering trades as well. Someone may be thinking of starting a project like this, maybe trade your car towards it.

DarthLord

Established Member
All factory harness is intact except engine & headlight harness which is included. Ford Racing control pak controls the engine function. Ty for the feedback.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Always loved the color. Had black with black interior GT and I sold it to buy my 03 back in '07. I will always want another one too. If I had the space, I'd be all over another one. Someone will get a nice car. Good luck!

DarthLord

Established Member
Always loved the color. Had black with black interior GT and I sold it to buy my 03 back in '07. I will always want another one too. If I had the space, I'd be all over another one. Someone will get a nice car. Good luck!
Nice! I know I'll never find another in this condition but he doesn't want it. Ty.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
What are you asking for the entire project if you sell vs trade? I see the trade value, but no sale price.

DarthLord

Established Member
Always loved the color. Had black with black interior GT and I sold it to buy my 03 back in '07. I will always want another one too. If I had the space, I'd be all over another one. Someone will get a nice car. Good

What are you asking for the entire project if you sell vs trade? I see the trade value, but no sale price.
20k I'll update the ad. Ty

68gtscode

Established Member
I hope I do a better job raising my son... He's only four years old but I have a very nice foxbody waiting for him. I'll be upset if he doesn't wind up liking the car! I have bought him a number of foxbody hot wheels, and so far, so good! :) In all seriousness, you have a nice project and I feel priced it fairly. GLWS!

LS WUT

Established Member
I hope I do a better job raising my son... He's only four years old but I have a very nice foxbody waiting for him. I'll be upset if he doesn't wind up liking the car! I have bought him a number of foxbody hot wheels, and so far, so good! :) In all seriousness, you have a nice project and I feel priced it fairly. GLWS!
I’ll be your son if I get a foxbody! Sign me up!

Users who are viewing this thread