1990 GT Vert $3,800 obo (NJ)

lightemupnj

Established Member
Bought this car a few weeks ago but found something else I'd rather have so need to make room. Dont know everything about it since I havent had much time with the car yet but heres what I do know.

Rebuilt T-5/Motor (est 20k miles ago) No proof of that, but 198k on body and the motor and trans are def not that old.

Motor has ported heads, unknown cam sounds like a B cam to me, has an air intake, 24# injectors, BBK shorty headers, off road pipe, dumps, 3.73 gears, aftermarket clutch and shifter don't know what brands though, interior is so so, no rips and tears but the fronts are grey and the rears are black, has sony headunit, has 17" cobra wheels, 255 drag radials, good tread all the way around, has Eibach springs on it and front and rear sway bars that are Eibach too. The car is lowered, Alum d/s. Im sure I'm forgetting things but you get the idea. Its a decent driver, not a real quick car but sounds great and prob still gets decent mpgs for cruising.

Located in 08061

Will also take trades or trades + cash up or down. (Prefer a trade + cash with an open trailer)

$3,800 obo

856-832-7419

IMAG0346.jpg

IMAG0356.jpg

IMAG0348.jpg

Never_Enough

Established Member
So you're saying the trans & motor were rebuilt, but you cannot prove it? Buyers must assume they have not been rebuilt then. ;)

PM me your bottom line as I'd not be at your asking price with no proof.

lightemupnj

Established Member
So you're saying the trans & motor were rebuilt, but you cannot prove it? Buyers must assume they have not been rebuilt then. ;)

PM me your bottom line as I'd not be at your asking price with no proof.

Ya you can assume they have 200k on them but theres no way in hell they do. I didnt get em rebuilt so I cant prove there is the 20k the guy said but I gaurentee theres not 200k on em. PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread