1991 Mustang GT Resto-Mod

99f1

Established Member
ttt

when the paint was done did each panel come off the car? the e. bay looks pretty damn clean too.

silverbullett91

Established Member
Thank you. The car was painted while put together and the engine bay was painted at the same time. The car was just a roller when painted.

Last edited:

silverbullett91

Established Member
The only item of concern to me is the MSD ignition box mounted in the inner fender and if I was going to drive it in rainy weather, I would move it to the interior of the car. Under the passenger side front seat, of course.

Last edited:

Nativepony

Real Girls Race in Heels
Established Member
Absolutely gorgeous! Would buy this in a heartbeat but my husband would more than likely divorce me because I already have 5 stangs...lol. Best of luck with your sale!!!

vfwpost523

Established Member
You mentioned that you want to sell this car to move onto another project. Is the engine build something that you did in your garage, or did you have a local shop, or Kurgan, do the engine build when the SC was added? Thanks.

badblacklx

Established Member
I have said it before and will say it again. This car is ridiculously clean. I was there when he was building it (this is my dad's car) he was very meticulous in how he did everything. Whoever buys this will not be disappointed I assure you.

silverbullett91

Established Member
I had a local machine shop do all of the prep work and I assembled the engine in my shop. I did all of the work on this car, except for the paint, actually upholstering the seats and headliner, welding tabs on the radiator for the electric fans, and rebuilding the rear axle assembly.

Last edited:

silverbullett91

Established Member
I have said it before and will say it again. This car is ridiculously clean. I was there when he was building it (this is my dad's car) he was very meticulous in how he did everything. Whoever buys this will not be disappointed I assure you.

Thank you , Cody! I also appreciate all of your help in building my car!

ATFPat

Established Member
Wow, wish you were closer - 1,000 mile drive! Beautiful mustang! My first color choice! GLWS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread