1992 mustang cobra vert????

Status
Not open for further replies.

fast02gt

Established Member
LOL oh man this was quite a read...I think the thing that did it for me was "The Snake" at the end of the posts.

It's not a Cobra.."The Snake' LOL

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
The article write up does not say the Convertible is a prototype. As for ending with "The Snake" That was a nick name I was given back in my 20's when I owned my 65 Mustang and a friend of mine who owned a GT 350H started calling me Snake because I was going to paint the GT Rocker stripe on it and have it read GT 250 because I had a 250 cu in Engine in it.

The Snake

billsigf1_zps0d79b1a4.jpg

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
Lol just read the entire thing.. I remember this at mustang week and looked like a clone to me.. If the car is actually triple black it would make it a low number build. My dad has a 92 triple black lx 1 of 261. Nice car nonetheless but not real imo

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
I did not get to attend Mustang Week last summer as planned. Our condo in Panama City got some flood water damage and I had to take care of that. Another thing I had a Heart Attack and a Stroke on July 28th and spent a month in the hospital. I have been knocked out of action for the shows mostly. I do get to attend something very local to Columbus GA now and then.

The Snake

billsigf1_zps0d79b1a4.jpg

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Lol just read the entire thing.. I remember this at mustang week and looked like a clone to me.. If the car is actually triple black it would make it a low number build. My dad has a 92 triple black lx 1 of 261. Nice car nonetheless but not real imo

Jesus Christ shrink your sig pic

omj

Established Member
I spoke to someone at Ford for a few minutes then I followed up with an email. Here is a screen shot of my email and his reply. I believe this is now settled.
SP32_20140226_162559.jpg

Last edited:

EHardy1971

I'm not Ed!
Established Member
You ever notice that not only does this guy's stories constantly change, but he's got a ****ing different excuse for every time he's asked to post pics of all his 'documentation'? Dude YOU have made all this up on your own, and are as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.

EHardy1971

I'm not Ed!
Established Member
Oh, and the nickname, The Snake, goes way back to when I was in my 20's for the ones that made that into a joke. Got that from when I owned my 1965 Mustang because I toyed with putting a rocker panel stripe on it that said "GT 250" on it because of the HiPO 250 I-6 engine and I hung a Shelby Fuel Cap on it. Friend of mine that owned a GT 350H, TJ Parker, Hung that nick on me as a joke but it stuck as nicknames will.
So you have a history of trying to pass off run of the mill Mustangs as something they're not. Big shock there.

EHardy1971

I'm not Ed!
Established Member
elitestangs is another forum he uses

Let me guess, he "Just stumbled into" it like he claims here, the corral, and everywhere else? I think he lives on google looking for hits about his Fobra, then joins and berates everybody for speaking the truth. ****ing tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread