1992 Turbo Notch Bimini Blue $8500

chip moore

Established Member
I am only selling becuase I am in the market for a newer F250 PSD.

This was a 4 cyl car and is not 100% finished, they never are lol.

List of mods:

Stock 302, vic jr intake, E cam, roller rockers, arp head bolts, 650 holley.
Msd 6 BTM, Msd billet distributor, ect.

Artcarr AOD, 3500 converter, full manual valve body, trans brake, deep pan.

31 spline explorer diff, 31 spline axles, 3.27 gear ratio. I have a 3.73 for 28'' tires, Tubular UPR lower control arms, stock 4cyl springs. 50/50 shocks

Tubular UPR K-member, tubular UPR A-arms, kyb 4 way struts, UPR coil overs, New Brake calipers, brake lines, pads, rotors. Flaming rivers manual rack and steering shaft.

Weld drag lites, 275 50 15 ET street radials, skinnies up front.

Sumped stock tank, Aeromotive A1000 pump, aero filter, 10an pressure line, 8an return line, boost reference regulator.

All black INT, black leather front seats, black cloth rear seats, new head liner and carpet. Manual roll up windows.

76 MM ITS .96 AR turbo, 3.5 inch single sided I/C, Tial waste gate/ Tial BOV, 3'' stainless down pipe.

The bad is the clearcoat is off the roof of the car and the trunk lid. I have the parts to complete the car and will have it finished in the near future. I work in the marine buisness and my time is limited right now. I have driven the car for several miles, I just pulled it apart again to put the front suspension on. I have done all the work myself and can answer all questions.
Txt during the day, 731-607-5025 Chip.:beer:

26169f41.jpg

324d8f70.jpg

f2c49120.jpg

f690bc56.jpg

bb4def5a.jpg

Last edited:

chip moore

Established Member
It needs the carb converted to blow through. I have all the parts,and an o2 sensor put in the down pipe, just have not done it. I've almost got it back together from the front suspension swap.

chip moore

Established Member
I got the front suspension finished last night. If all goes well it's going to Florence Al next week to get the carb finished and tuned!

Users who are viewing this thread