1993 Cobra #1721 Black 69k Over $23000 In Receipts In Hand

Juiced_97Cobra

Established Member
Selling this or my Terminator about to start a house project. The car draws a crazy amount of attention especially when sitting at a stop or pull up to a gas station and leave it running the supercharger screaming and the sound of the cam at idle. Car has 69k miles on body and less than 2k on 306 motor and parts. Again I have 2 large folders with every last reciept totaling over $23k. Grey leather no sunroof.

Fuel/air: External T-rex 255 pump,30# injectors,65mm tb,70mm maf,k&n cone,fuel pressure regulator,fuel gauge on pillar pod,ported stock upper and lower with 1" spacer.

Cooling: Becool aluminum radiatior,electric fans thermostat controled.

Motor: 306,trick flow aluminum heads, e 303 cam.

Suspension: Kenny Brown frame ties from front to back side to side,steeda springs,upr upper and lower control arms (adjustable rears).

Power Adder: Vortech supercharger upgraded to the s-trim (Screams at idle)

Drivetrain: Tremec trans,pro 5.0 shifter,centerforce clutch (75 miles),3.73's,saftey loop,aluminum driveshaft.

Ignition: Msd 6al with adjustable boost retard knob.

Exterior: I have 2 different hoods one is a 5" cowl and the other is the 95 cobra r style hood. Wheels I have the stock ones and big and skinny weld draglights.

Interior: 2 guage pillar pod (Boost & Fuel Pressure),Kenwood cd player,amp and speakers in place of the factorys.

Exhaust: Motorsport shorty ceramic coated 1 5/8's headers,bbk off road x-pipe into 2 chamber flowmaster cat back with stainless tips (All brand new with 40 miles)

Brakes are upgraded with slotted rotors on all for corners.

I know I am forgetting some stuff for sure. Clean title car. Open to offers but don't come at me with some lowballn bs!!

Juiced_97Cobra

Established Member
Thanks Rod!!! I hate to see her go but have a few things going on. If the 04 sells 1st I'll def keep this one!! And the Cobra R style hood is gone only have the 5" cowl. I will post up pics asap once I paint that hood!!

Last edited:

Juiced_97Cobra

Established Member
Might trade for nice modded 03-04 Cobra coupe (No silver cars) with a kb or whipple or a nice 6-8 lifted min 02-up f250 with 4 full doors super crew cab.

Juiced_97Cobra

Established Member
Pm's returned. At this time not really wanting an even swap for anything just looking to get into a cheaper toy due to my house project. Thanks for the interest I will be listing this on eBay here soon!!

Juiced_97Cobra

Established Member
Ok guys been doing some thinking and I will look at Terminator trades. Prefer modded cars no salvage title cars or junk and I am not looking to trade up with cash so it must be a straight up trade, also no clones!!

novi331

Established Member
Any interest in a 1999 Rio red vert Cobra with forged lower, C heads, hellion turbo, 67k miles on the car, 12k on engine. Still has the stock T45 as testament to the car not being beat on. It made 507 on 10 lbs. Runs great, drives great but I have always wanted a 1993. Ill try to attach a pic from facebook.
1457678_10202373018837110_1624278671_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread