1993 cobra body parts

svt 159

Established Member
cobra parts

all oem stuff?is the front cover have the vin tag?rear cover?if so whats the vin?i am interested in these parts along with gfx kit.give me a price for the frt and rear covers and then with them and the gfx kit.(all 6 pieces-2 side rocekers per side and both front fender extensions that go in fron of wheels.lmk,i am interested .thanks [email protected]

my92gt

Established Member
Im very interested in the rear bumper.... Let me know if your willing to ship I have cash in hand...

f2hatch

Established Member
all oem stuff?is the front cover have the vin tag?rear cover?if so whats the vin?i am interested in these parts along with gfx kit.give me a price for the frt and rear covers and then with them and the gfx kit.(all 6 pieces-2 side rocekers per side and both front fender extensions that go in fron of wheels.lmk,i am interested .thanks [email protected]
Yes all the parts are OEM. As far as shipping goes I don't even know how to ship all those parts. Your probably spend as much in shipping as you do on the parts themselves.

Im very interested in the rear bumper.... Let me know if your willing to ship I have cash in hand...
I can ship it. It wont be cheap. Any pointers on how to ship something like that without it getting damaged.

svt 159

Established Member
give me a price on the front cover and 6 piece gfx.i need these and have the money man,lmk.a price then we will figure out shipping.i have shipped stuff this big and bigger.lmk thanks [email protected]

svt 159

Established Member
93 parts

wow man was the first to reply and still waiting on a response.told you i had the cash and wanted prices on the stuff.wtf:cuss:

f2hatch

Established Member
wow man was the first to reply and still waiting on a response.told you i had the cash and wanted prices on the stuff.wtf:cuss:
There was a PM before you posted.The guy is willing to come and pick this stuff up from out of state. I don't have the time to really mess with shipping nor do i have a pickup to put this stuff in. I'm pretty sure i replied back to you . but if i didn't i apologize.

EDIT: I just went and checked my PM's I never did send you info. I'm really sorry man I sell a lot of stuff and get request for more info a lot sometimes i just get lost. You have a PM now

ya why did u part out the car?
The car could not pass emissions and inspection here in CT and nobody wanted to buy the car. i was losing money just having it sit.

Last edited:

svt 159

Established Member
pm me your # or call me 919-370-1187.i have the funds in hand for this stuff .lmk,thanks geoff

93&99cobrasvt

Established Member
There was a PM before you posted.The guy is willing to come and pick this stuff up from out of state. I don't have the time to really mess with shipping nor do i have a pickup to put this stuff in. I'm pretty sure i replied back to you . but if i didn't i apologize.

EDIT: I just went and checked my PM's I never did send you info. I'm really sorry man I sell a lot of stuff and get request for more info a lot sometimes i just get lost. You have a PM now

The car could not pass emissions and inspection here in CT and nobody wanted to buy the car. i was losing money just having it sit.

man I would of bought it and shipped it back to Washington Dangit!!! I have no emissions here

Mystic1199

Established Member
i asked him the same thing ..haha im heading down to pick the stuff up this weekend ....and Al said same thing to me when we talked he gets so many Pms and questions he loses track of them ...

Users who are viewing this thread