1993 cobra for Sale

darcysheppard

Established Member
Hi, i know how you normally sell things, its just this unit is expensive and i will not post the price to be ripped on all over this site. If you are interested enough and serious enough in a car of this calibur you will contact me and we can talk. I have already had various people find my phone # somehow and cold call me, they didnt think what i was asking for the car was CRAZY it was just alot of money and they needed time to come and see it. I do not need to sell this car like tomorrow or even next month, it will take time to find the right buyer. Just send me a private message with your private e-mail or contact number and i will get in touch with you ASAP. This isnt that far out of the normal way of doing things. This is how i bought my last two cars and they were over the top builds.

buddha93

Established Member
I'm more curious as to the miles.........I have a pretty good idea of what it costs to build one of these myself.;)

Anyway, awesome build. You know what the market is like the rest of us, so I'm sure your asking price isn't anything that ridiculous.

bossman302

Banned
I think any serious buyer is going to call even if the price is not listed. True a price would help, but as soon as he post up a price someone is going to say how he is asking way to much. So the way I see it, shoot him a pm, with your info and I am sure he will give you a call. Beautiful set of cars by the way.

darcysheppard

Established Member
Miles

Thx Bossman and thx for the intrest by eveyone else. Bossman is rigth as soon as i post the price everyone will rip on me. i know were the market is. Just shoot me a pm and i will get back to you ASAP

the Miles are around 33k but car carrys them well. shows like a 10k car or better. like the previous owner said to me when i bought it at 29k, it is like all the miles were put on a Dyno.

darcysheppard

Established Member
The Price

thx for your comments, i know its not e-bay. the car has sold for the asking price and i have received a deposit and could have sold it to four other people for the asking price. the buyer has asked i not disclose the price. so i have to honor his request.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread