1993 Cobra "R" in the wrapper for sale

A5295

Four Eyed
Established Member
+1, Awesome is an understatement - if I had a place to put this car, I'd be trying to trade you everything I owned, car-wise, and begging the bank for some funds, lol

One of these days I WILL own a 93R :rockon:

acerothstien

Established Member
This car has been stored in a heated a/c Garage...not a outdoor storage unit...!!!! there is no Issues period ..this car is as new

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
I am sad.... I bought a Red 93R Carbon Copy) drove it about 300 yards before I was T-boned by someone going the wrong way on a one way street (Car had 8 miles on the O). The cut the car into pieces to free me and fly me to the hospital.

God I want this car....

anyway.... bump for you.

acerothstien

Established Member
Wow ...sorry to hear that ...hope all is well with your health ...you can always get another cobra...

bright blue

Established Member
there was one there that was dead on to it and jsut as clean and mint..still had the plastic on everything

I think the guy that owns that lives here in Kentucky. He also has a red Gen 1 Lightning that is supercharged that he used to haul the R. His car is identical with the plastic, window sticker and all. I think his name is Ricky.

Sweet car man, g/l with the sell.

vankuen

Established Member
According to another thread, he wants 73k total, or a 07-09 GT500 plus cash.

There's one on ebay right now at $59100 with 3 days left. Gives an idea of what the market value is at. Probably will go for around 70k too.

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
According to another thread, he wants 73k total, or a 07-09 GT500 plus cash.

There's one on ebay right now at $59100 with 3 days left. Gives an idea of what the market value is at. Probably will go for around 70k too.

It's going to take a collector who's interested in Mustangs to buy this one.

Incredibly sweet car but there's only a small market for this thing. It's very very very clean. Good luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread