1993 Cobra Red 30K miles

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
Need to make some room in my garage.

1993 Ford Mustang Cobra, 29,888 original miles. Red with grey leather seats. Very nice condition. I have owned this car since 2008. I have only driven it about 1,500 miles in the past four years. It has been garaged all the time. All original VIN tags are present. No accidents. Runs, drives and shifts great. Paint and interior are in excellent condition. I have had people ask me if it is a new paint job (it’s original). Rims are in excellent condition. Window trim is in excellent condition. All original glass. Still has “Buckle up” stickers on side windows. The AC has been filled with R134. It blows cold air. Nothing else was changed. Probably would not hurt to fully convert it though.

I have paperwork for the car back to 1994: Bill of sale, sign that hung from the rear view mirror, inspection paperwork, etc. Also includes owner’s manual, warranty card, wallet keys, SVT certificate, SVT letter, reproduction window sticker, Cobra sales brochure, dealer brochures and paper work, magazines from 1993 with Cobra articles, and a some other 93 Cobra related paper work from SVT and Ford. Even includes an unbuilt 1993 Cobra model kit. Comes with original Cobra floor mats (with some wear on drivers side) and a new unused Cobra floor mat set.

Car is all original with the exception of the front struts, one froze solid a year after I got the car. I painted the spindles and brake rotors when I had it apart for the struts and I replace the rear springs with a pair from a Motorsports B spring kit to make the ride height level, front spring are original. Hoses and plug wires are all original and date coded to 1993. Original battery cables and ends.

Few minor dings and marks from usage. There is a small bird poop etch on the roof (can’t get it to show up in pictures). It could probably be polished out but I have not tried. There is a small burn mark on the carpet in the hatch back area (3/8” diameter). The drives seat has a little wear on the bolsters. Paint chip on drivers side mirror but it still looks good.

Price is $15,800 or best offer. I have the clean Utah title. Buyer is responsible for shipping and pick-up of car. Non- refundable deposit of $500 due with 48 hours (Paypal +4% fee or Postal MO) and full payment must be made within 5 days. Car is sold as is, no warranty. Feel free to come see/drive it or have someone in my area come look at it for you. Let me know if you want more pictures or have any questions.

Send me a PM if you're interested and I will send you my contact info. Listed on other sites.

Pictures, click the link:

photobucket 1993 Cobra

Last edited:

FFRCobraJim

I've been thinking about selling my Factory Five Racing Cobra replica and getting a '93 Vibrant Red Mustang Cobra. (Had a black '94 Mustang Cobra prior to the replica.)

Maybe I should really get serious about selling my car, especially since you're local.

WillyB93

Established Member
Just buy it and then sell the "Factory Five Racing Cobra replica", I am sure he won't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread