1993 Cobra Teal Gray Leather

Status
Not open for further replies.

asperformance

Banned
Teal Gray leather car, also has Sunroof, Paint is in good condition Interrion is in really nics shape as well, 100% stock, car has 119K miles on it, But looks more like a 70K mile car, I don't have any pictures as of yet, but will try and get some soon. Car fax showed Mileage Discrepancy, this was due to the son driving the car and Mom re-newing the tag, she quoted the wrong mileage 2 times, but 119K is correct mileage, I am 4th owner, This is a nice teal DRIVER quality car, with no issues, I am in the Process of detailing it up, so Pictures will be taken when Finished, I am also repainting the black trim, so I have that removed as well, I am asking $9000 OBO, Please no Low ball offers, This car has no Salvage history, Clean title car, ALWAYS Clean. If interested send me a PM and I will call you, can send you pictures I currently have but they are with the Trim off of detailing, let me know, Thanks. I am very picky about my cars, and would rate this one a 7 7 1/2 out of 10, wheels are in nice shape with almost new BFG's Thanks

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Teal Gray leather car, also has Sunroof, Paint is in good condition Interrion is in really nics shape as well, 100% stock, car has 119K miles on it, But looks more like a 70K mile car, I don't have any pictures as of yet, but will try and get some soon. Car fax showed Mileage Discrepancy, this was due to the son driving the car and Mom re-newing the tag, she quoted the wrong mileage 2 times, but 119K is correct mileage, I am 4th owner, This is a nice teal DRIVER quality car, with no issues, I am in the Process of detailing it up, so Pictures will be taken when Finished, I am also repainting the black trim, so I have that removed as well, I am asking $9000 OBO, Please no Low ball offers, This car has no Salvage history, Clean title car, ALWAYS Clean. If interested send me a PM and I will call you, can send you pictures I currently have but they are with the Trim off of detailing, let me know, Thanks. I am very picky about my cars, and would rate this one a 7 7 1/2 out of 10, wheels are in nice shape with almost new BFG's Thanks
Interested in selling one of the Teal/black cars?:beer:

pbm.cc

Established Member

I got no pics!?

email: [email protected]
:rockon:

asperformance

Banned
Sorry about not getting pics out yet, I am still in the process of Painting all the moldings and detailing, I have been very busy with a 93 Cobra Project, 03 Cobra motor in a teal Black cloth car, But it won't be teal for long, I will get pics out when It is together, sorry for the delay, I should have waited till it was together.

asperformance

Banned
I took a few pictures this weekend with the Mirros and stuff removed, I should have all the car back together this weekend, Took the 500 to a dyno day this past weekend so I didn't get much done this past weekend, plus I am, converting another 93 Cobra to a 4.6, too much stuff and not enough time. I will send pictures I took to everyone that ask, keep in mind it is not Finished yet, but still a nice car.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I took a few pictures this weekend with the Mirros and stuff removed, I should have all the car back together this weekend, Took the 500 to a dyno day this past weekend so I didn't get much done this past weekend, plus I am, converting another 93 Cobra to a 4.6, too much stuff and not enough time. I will send pictures I took to everyone that ask, keep in mind it is not Finished yet, but still a nice car.

What all are you doing to it? Has ie been wrecked or what? Just wanted to freshen up the paint? Please send me some pics so [email protected]

Thanks!

asperformance

Banned
Paint on the car was weak, I took it apart to Paint the Black trim and I am also installing new Lights, I did Paint the Fender extension and the Front cover, I wet sanded the car with 2000 and am in the process of Buffing it, it does look like it has had some Paint work in the past but you really have to know what you are looking for to notice it. After that I will put the Moldings back on and take more pictures of it Completed.

Last edited:

93fakesnake

Established Member
Got your pics. Tried to call and left you a message. Would like to come look at this weekend. Give me a call

asperformance

Banned
Nice talking to you I will try to get everything done by saturday, but with this rain it may be tough. Give me a call this evening.

93fakesnake

Established Member
pm me you phone number again and I will give you a call on sun

asperformance

Banned
I don't do much e-net on the weekends, Sorry for the dealy, My Cell is 910-224-3500 I also got the Blower off the other car, Let me know

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

Vin # please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread