1993 Mustang Air Bag-Black

DOHC GT

Established Member
Complete, black, air bag assembly out of a 1993 Mustang. Excellent condition. Asking SOLD!!! shipped. Thanks.

Last edited:

DOHC GT

Established Member
not bashing , but these typically go for more like 25.00 so good luck.

I have had a few people tell me this. I am having a hard time with this, considering that the last price Ford sold these for was in the $600-$800 range. They are now obsolete. Everybody is always talking about how expensive airbags are. Not sure what makes the 1993 airbag such a dud?:??:

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
I have seen a bunch of these cars wrecked and more often than not they dont deploy, along with that , there were a bunch of them built, making them easy to find. but if you hang on to it , the price may go up , because the wrecking yards are slowly running out of fox bodies. oh yeah , other ford cars use the same bag,

DOHC GT

Established Member
I have seen a bunch of these cars wrecked and more often than not they dont deploy, along with that , there were a bunch of them built, making them easy to find. but if you hang on to it , the price may go up , because the wrecking yards are slowly running out of fox bodies. oh yeah , other ford cars use the same bag,

Makes sense. :)

Users who are viewing this thread