1993 Mustang Lx Notchback 4cyl

03 TWIN

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
I have for sale this 1993 mustang with a 4cyl engine and auto transmission. Car is in pretty good shape in my opinion. Engine runs good. Tranny shifts good and all gears work properly. Neither has any leaks that i'm aware of. No smoke of any kind. Body is pretty straight. Has slight hail damage on top mainly roof. Paint is decent with the exception of some paint cracking on passenger side rear wheel fender. I don't think this car has had any major body work, but maybe some bondo on that one spot. Of course there is the usual ding and/or scratch here and there for its age. All the outside trim is faded and some cracked along the window trim. Needs passenger side mirror. Interior is pretty clean for its age. Headliner is good, seats are good and clean but not perfect. Drivers seat has some age on the side from sliding in the car. Back seat has a small hole in fabric. Power windows work, power locks do not. All lights work. Ac blows but not cold. I was told it had a small leak and but works when it has freon. I haven't messed with it. Radio works. Dash has no cracks. Arm rest and ash tray lid works. This car is not new, or a show car, but like I said in pretty decent shape in my opinion. I bought this awhile back to drive until my other car was finished. I didn't have any problems with it. Asking $1,500 obo. Please ask any questions. Thanks for looking.

DSCN1168.gif

DSCN1169.gif

DSCN1170.gif

DSCN1177.gif

DSCN1176.gif

DSCN1174.gif

DSCN1180.gif

DSCN1167.gif

DSCN1172.gif

Users who are viewing this thread