1993 Nos (new Old Stock) Cobra Wheels

1993cobramustan

P'O'd SVT POSTER
Established Member
I Know, Larry, No "for Sale" Items On This Forum....so Just Telling 93 Cobra Guys Like Me, That There Are A Few Of The Last Available Original New-old-stock 4-wheels Sets, And Individual Wheels On The Planet...... On Ebay,as I Speak....check Out Ebay Soon, Because They Probably Will Be Gone Over The Weekend.....

Thanks, Sandy

Nukem1040

Established Member
I Know, Larry, No "for Sale" Items On This Forum....so Just Telling 93 Cobra Guys Like Me, That There Are A Few Of The Last Available Original New-old-stock 4-wheels Sets, And Individual Wheels On The Planet...... On Ebay,as I Speak....check Out Ebay Soon, Because They Probably Will Be Gone Over The Weekend.....

Thanks, Sandy

Ugh…. Lol. Link!? I wanna see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'93blownCOBRA

Established Member
Luckily I have a freshly painted set in my attic. One of my friends back in the day had them on his Fox Body GT until he saw it was scrubbing the rear tires real bad. I picked them up with tires for $300. Came off of a car his buddy was hot rodding (damn shame, I know). I had them painted a couple of years back. I believe I got them in the early '90's.

IMG-0157.jpg

E4-E34227-E5-A6-4-E47-A218-9-DBC677-A54-B4.jpg

Last edited:

svc4917cobra

Luckily I have a freshly painted set in my attic. One of my friends back in the day had them on his Fox Body GT until he saw it was scrubbing the rear tires real bad. I picked them up with tires for $300. Came off of a car his buddy was hot rodding (damn shame, I know). I had them painted a couple of years back. I believe I got them in the early '90's.

IMG-0157.jpg

E4-E34227-E5-A6-4-E47-A218-9-DBC677-A54-B4.jpg
Are these for sale ? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread