1993 teal cobra

mosster

Established Member
For sale is a teal 93 cobra with gray leather, sunroof, cd player, all options and all original including floor mats that have never been stepped on. The car has 34,xxx miles on it. I am the second owner of the car and I have everything that the car came with new including window sticker, svt certificate, factory cd case with factory ford sound cd, etc,etc.

I am asking $13,000 obo.

This is a clean car. Everything works Ice cold a/c heat everything.

Mosspictures430.jpg

Mosspictures429.jpg

Mosspictures424.jpg

Mosspictures422.jpg

Mosspictures421.jpg

Mosspictures420.jpg

Mosspictures426.jpg

Mosspictures425.jpg

Mosspictures203.jpg

Mosspictures316.jpg

Last edited:

mosster

Established Member
Not interested in trades at this time but thanks for the interest and Joe thanks for the compliments on the car. I'm going to miss it but it has to go. Its time to start on one of my projects.

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
DUDE, this makes me wish I was back in America! Good luck with the sale, don't compromise your price to make low ballers happy, it will sell!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I would LOVE to buy that .. damn .... that looks like like an awesome ride. The Teal/gray is the ONLY 93 I have ever had any interest in. unfortunately I am too tied up with other monetary projects at the moment ...

polock4life

Established Member
Is this the same one that was for sale from around Wichita around the summer time? It looks identical, but there were a couple of flaws in the car that aren't mentioned here. I wanted this car BIG Time when I cam home for leave. Good luck!

mosster

Established Member
Thanks RDJ I appreciate the comment it is also my favorite but have to let it go for now and hopefully get another one later on.

mosster

Established Member
Yes it is and I had my buddy take care of the paint flaw for me. Thats the only flaw that the car had and it no longer has that flaw. I was meaning to get back to you then but had some issues come up and then computer went down and car got put in storage for a while but it is back for sale again and needs to go.

airjon23

Established Member
Beautiful car! I only hope that I am able to find an equally good deal on a low mileage, reasonably priced, teal 93 cobra when I become financially able to support another toy! GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread