steeda304

Established Member

steeda304

Established Member
eBayISAPI.dll

steeda304

Established Member
pics

id like to get some pics on here, but cannot figure it out for the life of me...can anyone help? still for sale. there are not any cobras around new england this clean, and all original. book value is around 10k$ i'm willing to take 9k$ no trades. in in peabody ma if anyone wants to see the car call or text 508-247-7090

gtmustang00

Established Member
There must be a reason why it's not selling, or a reason it was on the nh craigslist for awhile for cheaper.

BAD351W

Established Member
Ugh this is basically what im looking for. Just need to sell my truck. If this thing is for sale in about a month...which I bet it wont be. Ill be in touch. But for now, GLWS!

steeda304

Established Member
nh craigslist

it was on NH craigslist for less because the guy was moving to texas, and i bought it to enjoy for a short time, and sell for a profit...its what i do on the side. Nothing at all wrong with the car so please don't make false accusations, i just huny for deals and pounce when i get them. I am accually still willing to let the car go for cheap opposed to what some people are asking to their hackjob modded stangs in new england, and still asking close to, if not under blue book and NADA. can anyone explain how to put pics inside the posts without them having a url?? i only have them saved to my computer.
eBayISAPI.dll

eBayISAPI.dll

gtmustang00

Established Member
Put them on a image hosting website like Photobucket. Then it's easy to copy and paste the link so it shows up in the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread