1997 Mustang Cobra Black Procharged $6.5k

TrevorR90

Banned
If it's just an o2 sensor needing to be plugged in, why did you not do it?

Embarrassing to say but I don't know how. Besides I was home on leave from a year long tour in Afghanistan. I'm not going to spend my time trying to fix my car, that and it was snowing at the time. Only time I could take pictures of the car was while it was wet outside. So excuse the car for being dirty. I can't take anymore pictures I'm in Italy.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Embarrassing to say but I don't know how. Besides I was home on leave from a year long tour in Afghanistan. I'm not going to spend my time trying to fix my car, that and it was snowing at the time. Only time I could take pictures of the car was while it was wet outside. So excuse the car for being dirty. I can't take anymore pictures I'm in Italy.

Any problems w/taking it to Autozone to be scanned if I came down? PM me your bottom line.

TrevorR90

Banned
Any problems w/taking it to Autozone to be scanned if I came down? PM me your bottom line.

No problems with me. You can bring a scanner but the car does not have tags on it and is in my grandfathers driveway. So I don't know if you can get it to autozone legally.

I also forgot to mention in the ad. One of the headlights is missing the lens. I since then have bought new headlights on ebay that are the clear lens and it should be in the car. Brand new in the box. There is also a short shifter installed in the car I don't know which one it is.

kev2369

Established Member
seems like a good deal, wish you were closer...looks like the hood has been changed back to stock from the picture..

TrevorR90

Banned
Previous owner still had the stock hood before I bought it. I had him get rid of the hood and put the stock one back on before I bought it. So yes it has the stock hood.

Users who are viewing this thread