SOLD: 1998 Bright Atlantic Blue Cobra - 1 Owner, 29k Miles, Untouched Original for Sale

johncam18

Hey guys - figured this would be a good place to post this car for sale. Just gave eBay a shot but the car failed to meet reserve. I will list out some brief info on the car and a few pictures. I do have 300 pictures of the car to send anyone interested.

This Cobra is truly a time capsule and has not been modified or messed with, unlike many of these cars you see available today. Car has original paint on all surfaces we can get a paint meter reading on - pictures available. The Bright Atlantic Blue paint still has a beautiful factory finish and shine with only two minor blemishes, one on drivers side quarter panel and one on passenger fender - both shown in pictures. Factory glass is in mint shape, no stone chips or cracks. All body components still have the factory Ford Vin stickers. The car was stored in a climate controlled garage and rarely saw rain, was not driven in winters. The underneath of the car is super clean with minimal surface rust on the unfinished pieces from ford. Car still retains both Ford mufflers. Absolutely no rust on any body panel whatsoever.

Interior is about as mint as one could find with only minor wear on original carpets and mats. Drivers seat shows some wear.- this car is better than most cars i've seen with similar mileage. Radio, dome light, sun visor lights, CD player, all door locks, power windows all work as the should. AC blows cold.

The car has been fitted with 4 brand new General Gmax RS tires - they have less than 300 miles on them. Factory SVT wheels still in excellent shape, no curb rash, not beat up. Car goes down the road nice and straight, is a tight car - no rattles, and stops great also. Does not leak any oil or any other fluids for that matter. Transmission works as it should, shifts nice. Car doesn't need anything!

$21,500 is what we need. We are a small used car dealer in Columbiana, Ohio. Been in business since 1996.

330-506-0855 - text or call and I can send additional pictures to anyone interested!

Attachments

• s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    604.7 KB · Views: 583
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    417.4 KB · Views: 513
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 491
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 514
  • Cobra 5.jpg
    Cobra 5.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 498
  • Cobra 4.jpg
    Cobra 4.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 485
  • Cobra 3.jpg
    Cobra 3.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 469
  • Cobra 2.jpg
    Cobra 2.jpg
    541.2 KB · Views: 485
  • Cobra 1.jpg
    Cobra 1.jpg
    606.7 KB · Views: 522

johncam18

The bidding stalled on eBay at $18,500. Which I know I am biased but I feel the car is worth more than that. I certainly couldn't replace the car for that, would likely be hard pressed to replace it even at $21,500. Its a really neat car, great color, and better than any other investments I could be holding right now!

Tom’s_03svt

Established Member
The bidding stalled on eBay at $18,500. Which I know I am biased but I feel the car is worth more than that. I certainly couldn't replace the car for that, would likely be hard pressed to replace it even at $21,500. Its a really neat car, great color, and better than any other investments I could be holding right now!
I DM’d you. Thanks, Tom

johncam18

Price drop to $20,500. Going to give eBay another try this weekend but wanted to throw it out on here one last time. I appreciate all your guys comments and insight!

Thanks!

68gtscode

Established Member
Just FYI, a very nice looking 22K mile BAB 98 Cobra was posted this summer on the Ohio Mustangs Buy-Sell-Trade Facebook page for $21K. I’m not sure of the final sale price, but it sold fairly quickly.

WillyB93

Established Member
Just FYI, a very nice looking 22K mile BAB 98 Cobra was posted this summer on the Ohio Mustangs Buy-Sell-Trade Facebook page for $21K. I’m not sure of the final sale price, but it sold fairly quickly.
This car and a similar on was posted at the same time earlier this year. This car is in northeast part of the state the other was by Dayton, OH. area. They both had similar miles, it will sell just have to advertise ebay, auto trader, other forums. There are buyers looking, just have to get the right one. GLWS

johncam18

Thanks guys - car is still available. Number is included in that eBay ad if anyone is interested. It will be put in storage the end of this month if I can't sell it - and will be next summer's problem!

WillyB93

Established Member
Thanks guys - car is still available. Number is included in that eBay ad if anyone is interested. It will be put in storage the end of this month if I can't sell it - and will be next summer's problem!
Hopefully you guys can work a deal out before you have to put it up for winter. I know you were a little hit or miss on reply's on here. Love the car wished I had more room, but with 5 cars I'm packed.

Users who are viewing this thread