1998 Cobra "FALEEN" - Road Race ready! Street Legal!

amarchant

Established Member
I know, I know...still working on the funds. Getting closer, just not all there yet...so still lurking. :cryying:

a1yola

1998 Cobra #5061 FALEEN
Established Member
Interested in any trades? Ive got my 90 coupe listed for trade under the cobra buy/sell section

No trades, sorry.

how is this still for sale???

free bump

Thanks for the bump! I feel the price is very reasonable considering the amount of money I spent getting it to where it is:beer: not sure why it's still for sale either:dw:

a1yola

1998 Cobra #5061 FALEEN
Established Member
Bump!!! If this doesn't sell within the next few weeks I'll be putting it under the knife and turning it into a true track car...get it while it's still for sale!!!

a1yola

1998 Cobra #5061 FALEEN
Established Member
The white Speedlines are no longer available. The car, if someone buys it, will be sold as seen with the black cobra r's.

a1yola

1998 Cobra #5061 FALEEN
Established Member
TTT.... Someone buy this before the next track season starts! If I get hooked on driving it again it'll be VERY hard for me to part with it. It's just hibernating in my garage waiting to be driven:beer:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
TTT.... Someone buy this before the next track season starts! If I get hooked on driving it again it'll be VERY hard for me to part with it. It's just hibernating in my garage waiting to be driven:beer:

Sounds like track time. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread