1999 cobra conv $17.5K 580rwhp

99flblackcobra

slow cobra
Established Member
The car is black on black with tons of mods. Motor has been rebuilt and has a D1sc procharger with 580rwhp . IRS has been replaced with a solid axle , T56 with upgrades to handle the power , and tubular K-member . Location Tampa Florida.

asking 17.5K or would trade for a mud race truck.

99flblackcobra

slow cobra
Established Member
carside_zps8737f48c.jpg

99flblackcobra

slow cobra
Established Member
Rear
solid axle rear end. 31 spline strange axles , 3 inch studs , 4.10 ford racing gears , 31 spline track lock , Moly upper and lower control arms , Brembo racing rotors.

Exhaust
MAC long tube headers and MAC o/r H-pipe

Transmission
T-56 with upgraded input shaft , DFX clutch , Aluminum and Pro 5.0 short throw shifter

Front end
QA1 tubular front K-member , Baer drilled/slotted rotors and Hawk brake pads

Fuel system
Dual GT pumps , 8 a/n line , billet filter , 03 cobra MAF , bigger rails , 60lb injectors

Motor
Teksid block , manley H-beam rods , CP pistons , ported heads , D-1sc Procharger with 8 rib pulley/belt and oil catch cam.

Dark02Pony

Established Member
Should definitely add the mileage on the motor/body..I think that'll help a lot as well. Good luck with the sale! :beer:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

99flblackcobra

slow cobra
Established Member
Body and frame has 95k miles on it. All of the add on parts motor , trans , rear ect all have less then 10K miles on them.

I found a mud truck I want to buy and need to sell the car to get it. So I will sell it for 13K now to get the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread