1999 cobra conv $17.5K 580rwhp

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Nice car and GLWS-wanna trade for a 2013 Can Am Outlander 800r XT in Magnesium with 200.1 miles on it? Straight up trade? 73 HP and 600lbs it's a rocket and more than likely faster to 60 than the car LOL

99flblackcobra

slow cobra
Established Member
Nice car and GLWS-wanna trade for a 2013 Can Am Outlander 800r XT in Magnesium with 200.1 miles on it? Straight up trade? 73 HP and 600lbs it's a rocket and more than likely faster to 60 than the car LOL

Thanks for the offer but I want a race truck so I need cash or a race truck. I got a ATV that I am probly going to sell .

BTS

Established Member
Nice ride , it seems Mud trucking is BIG in FL , I was in Lakeland at drag track and looked over and a ton of people was having fun , I have a 4runner 4in lift on 38s ,that I have fun with but I don't fit in that crowd in Lakeland ..

99flblackcobra

slow cobra
Established Member
Nice ride , it seems Mud trucking is BIG in FL , I was in Lakeland at drag track and looked over and a ton of people was having fun , I have a 4runner 4in lift on 38s ,that I have fun with but I don't fit in that crowd in Lakeland ..

Yea your truck wouldn't fix with the race trucks. You would probly still have fun at a open mud hole , the trucks are not nearly as fast. They are crazy fast. I am probly going to build one once I sell the car.

Users who are viewing this thread