1999 cobra coupe Roller (with front end damage) $2500 OBO for sale in ohio

01COBRAOHIO

Established Member
LOWER PRICE 1999 cobra coupe Roller (with front end damage) $1800 for sale in ohio

ok i am going to describe this to the best of my ability i will get some pics posted as soon as i can ok this is the discription

1999 Oxford white cobra with around 180xxx miles on title it is a clean title black interior car front seats junk it is a roller it has no motor or trans the brakes have been removed (not spindles or hubs just calipers and brackets and hydroboost) engine wire harness is being used for another project but may include for rite $ interior is in the car and air bags are fine did NOT deploy the car slid into something in the front and the bumper is gone and one fender is gone also paint on the car is is not in the best shape and the core support is damaged (on the bottom) and it has some side sway on the front structure could be fixed i run a body shop and i would say you weld in a lower core support and pull the front over it still has IRS and has steeda 18x10 rims like i said pics will tell the story the car is in ohio and would like it gone i am asking 2500 OBO for the car it is a clean title cobra and could be fixed with some time i just dont have let me know what you guys think i would rather sell whole car rather than part i may have missed some info so if you have any questions let me know

Last edited:

01COBRAOHIO

Established Member
pics (more on photo bucket)

011.gif
008.gif
005.gif

copermn

Established Member
I would totally pick this up from you if all of my rb crap was sold off... if you have it by end of may I'll def get ahold of you

Users who are viewing this thread