1999 red cobra for sale 53,xxx miles

RedSnake_99

Established Member
hey guys, my name is cooper and im putting up my cobra for sale. its 1999, just hit 54xxx miles. its a weekend toy, and its only had about 5,000 miles on it in the last 5 years. i bought it off of a marine who was staioned in guam. the first thing he did when he joined was bought this car, and when he found out he was gettin shipped to guam he put it into storage for 4 years, and periodically his dad would take it out. its tastefully modded, heres the list

bbk underdrive pullies
intake spacer
custom tunes from bama performance
bbk longtubes
bbk off road h
slp loudmouth 1
black cobra wheels
nitto drags on the back
5 percent tint all the way around
ipod connect to a jvc radio unit
steeda short throw
lowered (not sure how much or what what brand of shocks its got)

the bad (and its a tiny list)
no ac, i think it needs a recharge
bad coolant sensor, (the coolant is and always remains full but for some reason the light still comes on)
some idiot ran a shopping cart into my front right quarter. luckily i swerved right at the last minute but he still nicked me. its barely noticable but i will try to upload a pic of it.
probably could use some new tires

all in all for 11k you wont find a cleaner lower mileage cobra. not on the forums not on ebay, no where.

looking to get 11,000. i still owe it on the car and to be honest i just want it gone. i dont use it and im sick of making payments on something i hardley ever use. im located in southern california. my number is 978-382-1461 shoot me a text or call anytime, also my email is [email protected] ..i couldnt figure out how to get pics on here but i can send them ASAP.

thanks for looking guys

Last edited:

Cobraluver

Established Member
great guy here to deal with...GLWS Cooper

010_zpsb1a12b10.gif

009_zps49aa9d91.gif

016_zps76a72587.gif

015_zps8bb119cf.gif

014_zps59ac208a.gif

013_zpse7f55397.gif

011_zps5aa8f3a5.gif

008_zps591044c3.gif

143_zps77455831.gif

034_zps76114c34.gif

035_zps83792a6b.gif

Last edited:

RedSnake_99

Established Member
really not understanding this

havent found another 99 on this site with less miles or anywhere close to mine, and my car has all the same bolt ons as the next guy with a price thats very similar and still no responses?

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Have you put this up on Craigslist, might get more hits locally?

For someone that knows what they're looking at, that's a great car and a reasonable starting price.

RedSnake_99

Established Member
Have you put this up on Craigslist, might get more hits locally?

For someone that knows what they're looking at, that's a great car and a reasonable starting price.

yea i have a couple times and ebay and got nothing. i put it up for a little higher than i did on here so i might try to throw it back up on ebay for 11k buy it now

Users who are viewing this thread