1st tune

skippy32

Established Member
went to dez's shop today for my first tune.made 388hp/378tq.with mods below. a/f 12.0-11.5.temp around 83 with 70%hum.

Last edited:

csumt76

Established Member
skippy32 said:
even with no cool down, high temps and humidity?

Dont sweat the negative comments. Everyone just looks at someones post to find a way to be a hater.

Go back to the dyno, put 70psi air pressure in the rear tires, dump the exhaust, ice the engine for like 2 hours and put ice water in the intercooler res. Then come back and post your dyno numbers. Everyone would say your numbers are too high and acuse the dyno operator of not using the right correction factor blah blah blah.

jk03cobra

Established Member
All dynos are different and can vary. All cars are different also. However, just based on averages those numbers do seem a little low. Most people seem to get about 400 - 415Hp with just catback and intake for mods, myself included.
ONe way to tell would be to put it on a different dyno and see what it says. If there is a large difference then you know it's probably just the dyno otherwise the tune may need some tweaking.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
yeah in no way was i tryin to be mean, check my previous posts i'm not a hater. just stating that those #'s are pretty low. like jk03cobra i usually see 400-415

Users who are viewing this thread