2.9 L GEN 2 WHIPPLE FOR SALE

2003SBVERT

Established Member
It is what it is at this point. Definitely learned a lesson. From now on I’ll buy in person. Special places for special people that do this kind of crap

68gtscode

Established Member
In regard to your payment in PayPal- did you pay via "friends and family" (no fee)? If not, all you need to do is contact PayPal and file a dispute or claim. If so, I would still contact them to see if there is anything they can do to help.

2003SBVERT

Established Member
He complained about getting hit with a fee through goods and services. So the money was refunded and I paid through family and friends. I am giving him till tomorrow which is when he said it should deliver by Before I take any action. Just very sketchy with the lack of communication and no tracking number.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah but some communication to keep updated and reassurance that the man didn’t send money to a ghost is to be expected. Apparently that’s not occurring which makes this guy an asshole in my book

2003SBVERT

Established Member
I have all the proof that is needed from the payment to all of the chat history or lack there of on his end. He has been going to send the tracking number since last Friday.

2003SBVERT

Established Member
Yeah but some communication to keep updated and reassurance that the man didn’t send money to a ghost is to be expected. Apparently that’s not occurring which makes this guy an asshole in my book

Will do. He’s blocked me, so not sure anything else will come if it. I’m trying to hold out on contacting the bank and PayPal. Thanks

02gt87

Established Member
He complained about getting hit with a fee through goods and services. So the money was refunded and I paid through family and friends. I am giving him till tomorrow which is when he said it should deliver by Before I take any action. Just very sketchy with the lack of communication and no tracking number.
Money is long gone at this point man :(

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
You should’ve sent him the 3% difference to cover yourself. I hate to say it too but I think that moneys gone. Hopefully you used a credit card on top of PayPal and maybe they can reverse the charge and go after him. As far as the PayPal transaction you donated that money when you sent it via friends and family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2003SBVERT

Established Member
Like I said earlier, it is what it is at this point. Lesson learned the hard way! That’s why I buy in person. First time buying car parts through PayPal, and it burnt me. There’s a special place for those people.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
**** man, this shit sucks. So did the blower come out of California or was the paypal linked to someone in Sarasota?

Users who are viewing this thread