2 and 1 start to the season...ha ha

281cubes

Wish I Had an SVT
Finally got some decent weather up here in "da nort", so I brought my s h i t wagon out for some fun. Went up to the local cruising area just to see what was shakin' and ended up re-enacting that classic video of the CRX hatch versus Cavalier and both of them getting passed by that 'vert Cobra. :-D It was a three lane road with the hatch in front of me in the middle and his opponent - another Civic - in the right. They both start reving up to launch, so my eyebrow perks up in interest. Light turns green. They "take off" and I chase. After spinning through first, I still passed both of them easily by ~60. Nothing better than a double ricer kill to kick off the season. UNTIL...I got dusted by an LT1. ha ha I knew it was gonna happen cause I had seen this guy before and tried managed to avoid the beating. Dark red, black wheels, loud as hell exhaust, not stock under the hood...Long story short, he put about 3-4 cars on me by ~90. Not really close, but fun nonetheless. Good guy, too. Exchanged thumbs up and went our separate ways.:beer: Time for some gears...:rockon:

98GMEater

Mr. PIIHB
Established Member
RedZoomer said:
UNTIL...I got dusted by an LT1. ha ha I knew it was gonna happen cause I had seen this guy before and tried managed to avoid the beating.

Haha, avoiding an ass beating. Nice death

Users who are viewing this thread