2 M122 superchargers for sale!!!!!

bossnova3

Established Member
As the title says I'm currently selling a couple of parts taken off my 2008 Shelby the car currently has 5,037 miles and some parts were taken off about 1,500 miles ago.....

Parts:

1. Stock supercharger taken off at 2,300 miles with stock pulley. $500 shipped (SOLD)

2. Ported supercharger with 2.6 metco pulley installed. (Dyno # was 620 hp & 670 torque). $800 + S&H

3. Stock lower pulley (2008 light version) taken off at 1,200. $200.00 shipped (SOLD)

Any question, pics, or any more info feel free to PM me or email me [email protected]

Thanks;
Ed

Last edited:

iRoush

Established Member
You say Posi like, what does that mean? Someone did a port like a posi? Just double checking. Also, what other mods did you have to make the 620 number? That's a nice number! haha!

bossnova3

Established Member
It means that the supercharger was ported exactly the way POSI does their porting as per their pics on their website, I can sen you pics of the port job if you like. The car has the ported supercharger, JLT CAI, dynatech headers, full exhaust, 2.6 upper and IW 10% lower C&R/revan racing heat exchanger,L&M big elbow,VMP 66mm TB, and tuned by Lund Racing.

Last edited:

bossnova3

Established Member
Also just added to the list the stock heat exchanger for $250.00 shipped....

Paypal accepted on all items buyer pays fee....

Thanks;
Ed

bossnova3

Established Member
Stock blower sold, still have available lower pulley (eBay) and ported supercharger pending sale but nothing yet....

Email me for questions or concerns....

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
It means that the supercharger was ported exactly the way POSI does their porting as per their pics on their website, I can sen you pics of the port job if you like.

Pic's and an actual blower are 2 different things.

Post some close detailed pic's of the blower please before you say it's exactly what we sell. We spend more time than anyone on places you can't judge and there is a ton of cutting that cannot be done with a Dremel which is what you said was used somewhere but I have no idea what thread it was in because there were multiple.

The port looks good but please stop saying it's exactly what we sell and you're starting threads all over to get that point acrossed.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread