2 Mod rounds done.

MikeHoncho

Who cares...
Established Member
Here is a list of what I’ve done so far.
Photobucket pics are here: Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing

1st Round: Must Haves
1. Clutch spring removal. So much smoother now. Thanks to Snoopy for the instructions.
2. Roush side and rear splitters, Jaeger splash guards, tinted marker lights.
3. Redline tuning struts, Bob's Oil Separator, Bob’s LED fog and LP lights, FRPP Resonator Eliminator, Airaid blue filter.

2nd Round: Grip
4. Revan Racing BMR suspension package with FRPP springs. Maybe this should have been in the must haves section.
5. Forgeline 20x10 & 20x11 DE3Cs in matte black center with gloss black lip. MPSS 275/35 & 315/35. I love the looks and quality of the Forgelines.

Numbers 3-5 are all from Van @ Revan Racing. I don’t think it can be said enough how good his service is. He will continue to be the first one I call when I need something.

The SVTPP wheels are for sale. PM me if interested.

I still have a list of things to do and next will be AR LTs, OR-H, FRPP axel-backs and probably 3.73’s. :banana:

MikeHoncho

Who cares...
Established Member
Here are a few.
Camera120_zps36d85b01.jpg

Camera115_zps53dabe28.jpg

Camera114_zps143bc85e.jpg

Camera112_zps0063d292.jpg

Last edited:

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Very nice, your car makes me want to walk out and take the scoops and louvers off mine. No problems with rubbing or anything? Anyway you can take a picture down the side to show the tire/fender relationship?

MikeHoncho

Who cares...
Established Member
The passenger side was rubbing the insulation until the panhard bar went on. No more rubbing now! I have one picture I'll put up tonight, but it's bed time for me now. Lol.

Van@RevanRacing

Here is a list of what I’ve done so far.
Photobucket pics are here: Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing

1st Round: Must Haves
1. Clutch spring removal. So much smoother now. Thanks to Snoopy for the instructions.
2. Roush side and rear splitters, Jaeger splash guards, tinted marker lights.
3. Redline tuning struts, Bob's Oil Separator, Bob’s LED fog and LP lights, FRPP Resonator Eliminator, Airaid blue filter.

2nd Round: Grip
4. Revan Racing BMR suspension package with FRPP springs. Maybe this should have been in the must haves section.
5. Forgeline 20x10 & 20x11 DE3Cs in matte black center with gloss black lip. MPSS 275/35 & 315/35. I love the looks and quality of the Forgelines.

Numbers 3-5 are all from Van @ Revan Racing. I don’t think it can be said enough how good his service is. He will continue to be the first one I call when I need something.

The SVTPP wheels are for sale. PM me if interested.

I still have a list of things to do and next will be AR LTs, OR-H, FRPP axel-backs and probably 3.73’s. :banana:

Thanks for the business. The wheels came out sweet and the vehicle stance is perfect.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Tires sit nice under the fenders,,,Thanks for the side view pic you added. :beer:

PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread