2 months into owning a 2013 GT.

LS WUT

Established Member
This is the sonic blue I’m picking up next week. My OW is leaving the stable in order for me to get it. I’ll miss my OW coupe, however it’s time for someone to enjoy her. I still own the black, and white as of now. My Redfire I let go about 2 years ago. Miss it the most.
E80DBB73-9541-42CC-A351-F29711DEF9D8.jpeg

Attachments

• 13E083E3-BF8A-4067-B833-B6EA5AEB7FC8.jpeg
    13E083E3-BF8A-4067-B833-B6EA5AEB7FC8.jpeg
    630 KB · Views: 82
  • 53C42ACC-EB17-4EF7-81BC-7CAFED333A03.jpeg
    53C42ACC-EB17-4EF7-81BC-7CAFED333A03.jpeg
    355.8 KB · Views: 79
  • EE38E094-9587-4EAB-8BBB-560A4604A032.jpeg
    EE38E094-9587-4EAB-8BBB-560A4604A032.jpeg
    336.4 KB · Views: 76

Lexapotimus

Established Member
This is the sonic blue I’m picking up next week. My OW is leaving the stable in order for me to get it. I’ll miss my OW coupe, however it’s time for someone to enjoy her. I still own the black, and white as of now. My Redfire I let go about 2 years ago. Miss it the most.
View attachment 1756187

Dude.....Holy Sh*t!

so many termis!!! That pic of the redfire looks SO aggressive!

Man that's badass! i yet to get my hands one 1 termi! haha

What rims are those on the SB? looks great!

LS WUT

Established Member
Dude.....Holy Sh*t!

so many termis!!! That pic of the redfire looks SO aggressive!

Man that's badass! i yet to get my hands one 1 termi! haha

What rims are those on the SB? looks great!
They’re fun cars for sure. They’re Kansei Roku Rims. I’m not a fan of them, they’ll be leaving haha. I often get asked what I prefer to drive the most. I’d have to say for a raw feeling, I love my cobras. For fun aspect? I love my foxbody haha. It’s such a fun car, it’s slow but it’s cool. I’ve got my GT500 for cruising around and such. The hellcat is for working and daily commutes.

Lexapotimus

Established Member
They’re fun cars for sure. They’re Kansei Roku Rims. I’m not a fan of them, they’ll be leaving haha. I often get asked what I prefer to drive the most. I’d have to say for a raw feeling, I love my cobras. For fun aspect? I love my foxbody haha. It’s such a fun car, it’s slow but it’s cool. I’ve got my GT500 for cruising around and such. The hellcat is for working and daily commutes.
dude what a life!

I rented a Red eye just a few months ago and it was SICK! Since then everything feels slow to me. I have never felt a termi before. Would love to feel a KB one. How do you like the t-56 compared to the mt-82

LS WUT

Established Member
I loved my MT-82’s to be honest. Had 3 of them. The T-56 is a very strong transmission. I liked how smooth the MT82 was, the T56 is more of a notchy feel. I also had a T56 in my Camaro SS. If you ever make your way down to florida let me know, I’ll toss you the keys.

Lexapotimus

Established Member
I loved my MT-82’s to be honest. Had 3 of them. The T-56 is a very strong transmission. I liked how smooth the MT82 was, the T56 is more of a notchy feel. I also had a T56 in my Camaro SS. If you ever make your way down to florida let me know, I’ll toss you the keys.
haha bro....those words alone will end up making me buy a plane ticket.

Im kinda scared of the stories i hear for the mt-82 exploding. one guy even told me to limit first gear pulls to once a month ( i dont )

also I'm a bit paranoid once i get the intake and tune done i might blow my clutch? i heard the stock clutch is rated pretty badly.

LS WUT

Established Member
haha bro....those words alone will end up making me buy a plane ticket.

Im kinda scared of the stories i hear for the mt-82 exploding. one guy even told me to limit first gear pulls to once a month ( i dont )

also I'm a bit paranoid once i get the intake and tune done i might blow my clutch? i heard the stock clutch is rated pretty badly.
Nah man, replace the spring with a steeda spring. It will help the lovely pedal from sticking to the floor. I’d make sure the fluids changed often. Clutch, and brakes share the same fluid. I was FBO with a stock clutch in mine. Lasted from 21k miles to 58k. It was still running fine until she was totaled lol. I’m sure she had more life on her. I drove the hell out of mine, even my 17 5.0 I did.

Lexapotimus

Established Member
Nah man, replace the spring with a steeda spring. It will help the lovely pedal from sticking to the floor. I’d make sure the fluids changed often. Clutch, and brakes share the same fluid. I was FBO with a stock clutch in mine. Lasted from 21k miles to 58k. It was still running fine until she was totaled lol. I’m sure she had more life on her. I drove the hell out of mine, even my 17 5.0 I did.
i actually did change the spring to the lighter steeda spring. i broke the plastic alignment rod during the process too. i was able to pop the new spring in anyway and it has yet to pop out! glad i didn't buy the steeda rod. spring made a big difference in feel and i think it made my clutch feel lighter.

One thing i noticed which is nonrelated is when i redline any gear as soon as i hit the redline it will pop my tranny into neutral. I dont think there's anything wrong with my trans because it never pops out during a pull or under WOT load. Not sure if this is common or not.

LS WUT

Established Member
i actually did change the spring to the lighter steeda spring. i broke the plastic alignment rod during the process too. i was able to pop the new spring in anyway and it has yet to pop out! glad i didn't buy the steeda rod. spring made a big difference in feel and i think it made my clutch feel lighter.

One thing i noticed which is nonrelated is when i redline any gear as soon as i hit the redline it will pop my tranny into neutral. I dont think there's anything wrong with my trans because it never pops out during a pull or under WOT load. Not sure if this is common or not.
I’d be hard pressed to say it’s common lol. There is the notorious “lock out” that most of us experience when no lift shifting.

Lexapotimus

Established Member
I’d be hard pressed to say it’s common lol. There is the notorious “lock out” that most of us experience when no lift shifting.
Yea the lock out happens when i shidt at redline but this is a bit odd that it pops out as soon as i hit redline.

PC03GT

Established Member
View attachment 1756187
Congratulations on finally finding a SB

Users who are viewing this thread