2 valve beatdown (Pt. 2)...............bolt on 2v's just don't try

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Well looks like some Bullit owner read the other thread on here and got a sense of false hope.

Coming out of the mall after wasting time my g/f mentions "Look at all the Mustangs out". And I see a DSG new edge going the other way. As he is coming closer I see cobra badges so I think its a 01. I rev at him and look in the mirror as he goes by to see that its a GT. :rollseyes Don't blame him though, I'd have wished it was a Cobra too...

Well I turn left and I see a dark blue new edge with a raised scoop. Its a GT. And I can see a hand on top of the steering wheel in "kick ass mode". :lol: So he gives it some gas and gets behind me close. We just cruise along and at the next light we turn right and I give her Mach alittle kick in the ass. Well thats all he needed to see and here he comes! Well as we were both wanting to play I had to throw in the towel and drop the girl off to get her hair did. :cuss: As I pull over to turn he goes roaring by and I see its a Bullitt with dumps and no tails.

I thought that was it but as I leave who do I run into? Oh yes, Mr. Bullitt and this time I'm planning on an ass kicking. Traffic is thick and after probably 5 miles of cat and mouse we finally catch a redlight.............Oh he is done for. :kaboom:

It just so happens that her Mach 1 has my black 03 Cobra wheels and my 315 drag radials in the rear. I look over at him and smile. He still has hand on top of the steering wheel. I see the yellow light on the other road come on. Might as well be my staging light. I bring the revs up to 2,500rpms. As we get the green I slip the clutch and my drag radials and her 4.10 gears are fighting against eachother as my tires are trying to get the 333rwtq to the ground. 1st gear goes by pretty quickly as he falls back ever so steadily. Shift point comes up around 6,300rpms and I pull back into 2nd gear while barely lifting my foot off the gas. The car kicks sideways for a second the the tires regain control. At this point the Bullitt is back 2 carlengths. I hit 3rd gear hard as ever and get a "BARK" out of the rear of the car. Mr Bullitt is a solid city block behind me so I just end the embarrassment.

I slow to allow him to catch up. We are going around 35mph and he yells over "I missed 3rd gear". I give him the "AHHH" look as I throw my head back alittle and he downshifts......I guess the kick isn't done? :shrug: So I put the Mach back down into 2nd gear and I honk three times. On about 2 and a half he goes and I just say screw it and mash the loud pedal down. I regain instantly the fender that he jumped and I pull a carlength on him through 2nd. Hit 3rd gear with a slight screetch of the tires and its like he gave up. 3, 4, 5, 6 carlengths. I think he missed 3rd again but he didn't come back up this time.

Not sure what made the guy in the bolt on 2v think he could take a 03 Mach 1 with a loud exhaust and 315s in the rear. :shrug: Cocaine is a hell of a drug I guess.

Mach 1 is a couple bolt ons with 4.10s

Bullit was a 5 speed with dumped exhaust and.... :shrug: ......maybe a 125 shot?

:rockon:

StangJason

Established Member
I hate to admit it but it took someone telling me they owned a Mach 1 and what it was for me to tell them apart from a GT. I just thought Machs were 25th anniversary GTs that had different badges. Heck I believe I had raced a one but it was close enough to stock that I beat it bad enough I couldn't tell the difference between the GTs I've raced :shrug:

Nice kill OP but I'd save the cocky attitude because I've got a few friends around here with 2Vs that'll eat both our cars for lunch.

THAITED

Established Member
I'll eat him (OP) for breakfast, lunch and dinner with my 2v, JKD.....btw good kill.

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Nice kill OP but I'd save the cocky attitude because I've got a few friends around here with 2Vs that'll eat both our cars for lunch.

So :shrug:

Hell if I wanted to I could make a 1985 Ford F150 fast....that doesn't mean you should watch out for all the other ones.

Bolt on SOHC 2v's shouldn't try to race anything.

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member

Hell if I wanted to I could make a 1985 Ford F150 fast....that doesn't mean you should watch out for all the other ones.

My god, you are cocky as shit. Machs arent necessarily at the top of the "kicks your ass" food chain you know. Obviously they are faster than a 2V, but not by much... I can pick off retards in their dyno queen cars in my well driven GT. Then like clockwork, they want to ask me what I have done to my car because unlike all the other braggers they have raced I surprise the shit out of them when I tell them all i have done is complete suspension and bolt ons.

Qwk GT

Established Member
I know it was in MM&FF, but they had an all motor 2v shootout, and there were some impressive times. And there is stuff all over the net with 2v's doing some quick ET's and high hp #'s.

I'd rather have a 4v, but I know that 2v's can be made to go fast.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
My god, you are cocky as shit. Machs arent necessarily at the top of the "kicks your ass" food chain you know. Obviously they are faster than a 2V, but not by much... I can pick off retards in their dyno queen cars in my well driven GT. Then like clockwork, they want to ask me what I have done to my car because unlike all the other braggers they have raced I surprise the shit out of them when I tell them all i have done is complete suspension and bolt ons.

Really?

1/4 Mile: 14.01@ 97.00

Thats awsome

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
I love 4v's and miss mine alot but this is crazy. OP, you are indeed a tool. Ya know it is fun just to mess around even know you know your car is slower than the one you are racing. Why cant you just take it for what it is....fun, its street racing for christ sake. There are plenty of full bolt on 2v's that are well driven and would lay waste to your car. Get a life dude:loser:

4.6pimp

Established Member
I should have known! You have nothing to do but to hate on 2V's. I told you that I have a bolt on 80 shot GT that would love to dust you off. As soon as you drive down here to get some!!

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
I should have known! You have nothing to do but to hate on 2V's. I told you that I have a bolt on 80 shot GT that would love to dust you off. As soon as you drive down here to get some!!
Oh hell yeah!!! You guys live in the same state so I say StopSign puts his money where his big mouth is and runs you, If he does not then it proves that he is a big mouth punk that has nothing better to do than put down others car to make up for certian other umm.....short comings.

Stopsign32v

Established Member

When can you meet me at the track? Lets do this. Me on motor and you use your nitrous.

We can go to Zmax or Atlanta. I'll take the camera

Last edited by a moderator:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I love 4v's and miss mine alot but this is crazy. OP, you are indeed a tool. Ya know it is fun just to mess around even know you know your car is slower than the one you are racing. Why cant you just take it for what it is....fun, its street racing for christ sake. There are plenty of full bolt on 2v's that are well driven and would lay waste to your car. Get a life dude:loser:

There was alot of sarcasm in this thread and as usual I enjoy ruffling some feathers. Don't take it so seriously, its the interweb.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member

:bored: Come now the 2v's make good races for some cars. They can pick on the ricers for one.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
There was alot of sarcasm in this thread and as usual I enjoy ruffling some feathers. Don't take it so seriously, its the interweb.

I hear ya, you just never stop and it starts to get old. We alllove mustangs, some are slower than others, does not mean we still cant enjoy them. We are all in this together and the respect should be across the board.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

I still don't understand how folks enter your threads not knowing you're just ruffling feathers:shrug:. When I saw the title I knew what to expect.

Also, the supposed race between 4.6pimp and you is gonna be between your GF's Mach and his 80shot GT correct? How would it not be a N/A race against his N20? Your girl finally let you put a shot on the mach or are you trying bring the 95GT instead,lol?

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Also, the supposed race between 4.6pimp and you is gonna be between your GF's Mach and his 80shot GT correct? How would it not be a N/A race against his N20? Your girl finally let you put a shot on the mach or are you trying bring the 95GT instead,lol?

Nah, I'll run him in her bolt on Mach if she is ok with it. He just made it clear that a SOHC 2v needs nitrous to beat a bolt on N/A 4v.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread