2 valve beatdown (Pt. 2)...............bolt on 2v's just don't try

whipplecharged0

Established Member
yes you have a full bolt on GT and could easily run with if not beat the stock 94-01 cobras and 03-04 mach 1's stock that is

Ive only ran one Mach. Sounded like he had atleast exaust on it but dont know if he had anything else done to it other than that. I beat him by 2-3 cars.

mrbigjeep

Established Member
yes you have a full bolt on GT and could easily run with if not beat the stock 94-01 cobras and 03-04 mach 1's stock that is

depends on the tire and what not. there is a bolt on gt over on moddedmustangs that runs 12.8's...dyno'd 260.

and "whipplecharge" apparently makes 294

and trevors gt made 260 when he ran 12.7

YellowCobra04

Established Member
I'm over near Cherrydale. I usually always run at Atl. I like the 1/4th mile and not the 1/8th we have around here. I used to go out to the "meets" all the time but I haven't in probably 3 or 4 years. KduncSS (silverstang00) is trying to get some people together to go to Atl dragway mid Sept or late Sept. Get some guys together and let me know. I plan on going, should be fun! :beer: Nice car btw. :rockon:

Do you ever go to the Foothills Mustang Club cruize-ins up at the Texas Roadhouse. If you do I have probably seen you around.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
LOL... thats it? Key word here is footage. Until then there is never any validity in your posts.
Nope. You've just never noticed before. :)
full bolt on 2 vlave is, full intake that is basically bigger throttle body with cold air intake, full headers and back exhaust sytem, some kind of hand hel tuner, underdrive pulleys, shift kit or short shifter. that is basic full bolt ons
that'd be incorrect. you forgot Alum Flywheel and Alum DS.:lol1:
gears is bolt on
Depends on who you ask. I know many people (including myself) that would disagree with that statement.

Cracks me up to see you guys talk all this crap about StopSign. He just likes to **** around with you guys sheesh.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Nope. You've just never noticed before. :)

that'd be incorrect. you forgot Alum Flywheel and Alum DS.:lol1:

Depends on who you ask. I know many people (including myself) that would disagree with that statement.

Cracks me up to see you guys talk all this crap about StopSign. He just likes to **** around with you guys sheesh.

how many people do you know do that.....flywheel maybe but driveshaft? thats pretty rare around here. anyways i think he ment full engine bolt ons. wich i said, tune, full exhaust, full intake, underdrive pulleys etc

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
how many people do you know do that.....flywheel maybe but driveshaft? thats pretty rare around here. anyways i think he ment full engine bolt ons. wich i said, tune, full exhaust, full intake, underdrive pulleys etc

He said Full bolt ons :shrug:

Not gonna nitpick over an ALUMds though. (and i know a few;-)):beer:

Users who are viewing this thread