2 valve beatdowns

crystal_SVT

Established Member
Really? Here is what my mild 5.0 makes N/A. How much does your 2v mod motor make N/A?

graph_456hp_409tqw.jpg

your makin that power with a "mild setup" n/a :lol: nice try tryin to prove w/e point..

Screamin'04

Established Member
God I hope so, Im tired of clicking on this thread lol
"Just when you thought you were out.... they pulled you back in..."

I love my little 2 valve and can pull right along with most pullied termi's. I also own an 03 vert cobra, but that's the wifey's ride...

Screamin'04

Established Member
She got this cause I don't perfer Zinc Yellow to Screaming Yellow, she does.

I like them both though, whether it's a termi or a gt, they're both nice cars.... And the GT puts down more power at the moment, so the term "nicer" is a relative term... :)

100_2041_wsc.jpg

PatsCobra_02212009c.jpg

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
"Just when you thought you were out.... they pulled you back in..."

I love my little 2 valve and can pull right along with most pullied termi's. I also own an 03 vert cobra, but that's the wifey's ride...

Based on your numbers, you must be hanging with average drivers, not Good drivers.

Also, with your appearance mods, and other items, you are closer to the weight of a Cobra, and have less than 50 RWHP on average, and a small chunk of TQ. Not to mention a completely different power-band.

I like the Zinc Better :beer:

Screamin'04

Established Member
The only appearance mods I have is the bumper and hood with over 400 rwtq at 2000 rpm and 3:73's.

I don't claim to hang with every pullied cobra out there, but I can hang with the average termi that doesn't have a ported eaton. Torque is what moves the car and I'm only 20+/- ft/lbs behind you with less weight and more gear (assuming you're stock)...

There is no way that I weigh as much as a fully dressed termi.

Either way, it's not your average 2 valve.... :beer:

Last edited:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
The only appearance mods I have is the bumper and hood with over 400 rwtq at 2000 rpm and 3:73's.

I don't claim to hang with every pullied cobra out there, but I can hang with the average termi that doesn't have a ported eaton. Torque is what moves the car and I'm only 20+/- ft/lbs behind you with less weight and more gear (assuming you're stock)...

There is no way that I weigh as much as a fully dressed termi.

Either way, it's not your average 2 valve.... :beer:

Yes, TQ gets you moving, but you lacking at least 20 RWTQ and 50+ RWHP won't make up for the weight difference. It's fine once you get moving, but we have the same car, and 200 lbs from a roll, won't do much against 75+ HP and a better Power-band and TQ Curve.

My race weight, if that is what you want to call is, me weighing 200lbs, is 3820 with a full tank.

Again, Pullied Cobra's with Good drivers have run times I have yet to see out of a KB or Whipple only 2V GT without several hundred pounds of weight reduction.

I have raced more efficient Supercharged 3V cars, and beaten them by at least 2-3 lengths, one being my very own.

Users who are viewing this thread