20-21 Floor Mats

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
A friend of mine just picked up a 20 GT500 tech package. He is wondering if Ford has mats that say Shelby GT500?, have the cobra snake? Or ford performance? Possibly. Instead of plain black. Curious if Ford has something in the catalog? Or if he needs to go aftermarket? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcgtconv

Established Member
I left my floor mats in the bag they came in to save them for resale later. I ordered a set of moulded weathertech mats which cover the whole foot area to save the carpet too.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I left my floor mats in the bag they came in to save them for resale later. I ordered a set of moulded weathertech mats which cover the whole foot area to save the carpet too.

While I like that idea he wants carpeted and is looking for options above. He only drives it on nice days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Lloyds for sure. A trick I found with them, on new edge cars, for what ever reason, they are only licensed to use certain logos for certain years (when you enter in you make model year of your car). I was able to use a different year (obviously picking a year that I knew was the same size mat) to get the logo I wanted. Their Luxe are far nicer than OEM.

RockChalk

Established Member
Below is what i got for our 2013. Along with a trunk mat. I don't use these unless we are at a show, cars & coffee, etc. Strictly for good weather and for show. I use the stock mats most of the time. I am sure someone makes something similar for the 2020.
floor mats.jpg

07 Black Beauty

Established Member

I went the same route. The Weathertechs protect everything and you can just hose them off as needed

JCDriller

Established Member
Very classy!

Thanks, the colors aren’t perfect as I’d like. The front mats are their black and the trunk is one step grayer. I think the trunk mat may match the front carpet the best.
When I get the car out of PPF prison I’ll get a photo of the back mat with the front carpet.

Beetle6986

Established Member
Does anyone know what LLoyd color would closely match dark charcoal in a 04 Cobra. They have black, Ebony, Flint and Dark Grey.

Users who are viewing this thread