20 GT Tune Only new PB 11.78

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Was hoping for some cool air and good DA, but the FL sun had other plans. DA was close to 1000' by the time I made this pass. Car is tune only, nothing else changed. 20 PP1.
Previous best was 11.92, figured out how to launch it and cut a sub 1.9 60' for the difference.

Tuning these A10 cars is well worth it for the potential gains, mostly from bumping shift RPM to the 7400 range.

Attachments

• 11.78_mycar.png
    11.78_mycar.png
    125 KB · Views: 193

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a decent improvement, for sure, Mike. Tuning definitely is worthwhile. Are you planning on a return trip to the track under cooler temps?

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I have 2 or 3 more rentals to use up before the end of the year, so yes....will be back :)

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Awsome, any video? Any Ca legal tunes comming down the road?

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Awsome, any video? Any Ca legal tunes comming down the road?
Pretty sure there is video, let me see what I got.

As for 50 state....we certified these tunes for Memo1a in house. Unfortunately that doesn't give us the ability to sell them in Cali, until we obtain CARB approval. Right now it seems like its 2-4 years to get an EO for anything we submit, so....ugh.

We do have CARB approved tunes for most all applications we cover through 2014 or 2015.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Pretty sure there is video, let me see what I got.

As for 50 state....we certified these tunes for Memo1a in house. Unfortunately that doesn't give us the ability to sell them in Cali, until we obtain CARB approval. Right now it seems like its 2-4 years to get an EO for anything we submit, so....ugh.

We do have CARB approved tunes for most all applications we cover through 2014 or 2015.
Always seems like a hassle for the Ca folks.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I have a normal video coming to me here at some point...but not from that angle.

Users who are viewing this thread